or Connect

Posts by ccallis

Yes, definitely could be another 1"-1.5" longer if you'd like to wear it exclusively tucked in.
Hey Tsujigiri--Thanks for posting the photos. I'd go ahead and say wash and press the shirt so you get most of the shrinkage out. I think the sleeves might look a pinch long now, but ought to shrink to a good length after washing.Other than that, I'd probably bump up your chest width by about 1" as it looks pretty tight. Could take out .5" on midsection width, but only if you really want a slimmer fit. You could lengthen the shirt length by another 1.5" and bright down the...
Hi Guys, Just released some great new business fabrics today that we're pretty pumped about... First up is a series of really soft 100s 2-ply fine twills. We're starting with a light blue, lavender, pink, navy, and black. The weave is very fine so they have very little texture. We think these could quickly become our go-to solids at the $120 price range. Next we have two silky glen plaid broadcloths in light and dark shades of blue. The scale of the check is on the...
Hi jungleroller--Sad to hear this one didn't work out for you. The Soft Milano does tend to have a more relaxed vibe, and sometimes there can be a bit of natural wrinkling, but it sounds like this is a little more than expected.If you can shoot an email with a photo of it to contact@propercloth.com, we'll take and look and advise on how we can move forward. We want to make sure you're happy with the experience, so if need be I'm sure we can recut the shirt in a different...
Great to hear! Let us know how it comes out after the wash...
Hi Guys, Yesterday we introduced a bunch of new fabrics from Thomas Mason and Canclini. Two new summery checks from Thomas Mason made using 60/1 x 60/1 compact construction. We love these as an alternative to gingham in the warmer months. This blue 100s 2-ply end on end stripe from Thomas Mason is a follow up on the light blue version we've had that's incredibly well-reviewed. Totally versatile business option that irons up really crisply. Another add on to an...
Awesome! Hoping the Thomas Mason glen plaids will be back in stock in the next few weeks. Should have a bunch of new fabric styles launching this week and next, though.Hi Marc,We can re-cut your current shirt free of charge. If you'd like to shoot us an email at contact@propercloth.com with your order number, we can help get everything processed and your new shirt to your door by April 17!
Hey Guys, Today we introduced 7 new lightweight broadcloth ginghams. They feature 50's single ply construction and start at $85. Four different multi ginghams in some really nice vibrant colors for spring. Perfect pairings for our soft collars and cuffs. On the more classic side, we have 3 new medium ginghams that can be dressed up easily. Think these should be really versatile options for guys who want something that'll handle both casual and formal wear. Also,...
Hi Marc--Responded to your fit questions on the other thread you had going. Hope I answered all of your questions!
Hey Marc, Looks like the fit is really close. I'd say you can bring the cuffs in another .25", even if they'll shrink down a pinch more than what they have already. Other than that, you should be able to eliminate some, or all, of the bulging of the placket between the collar and first button by adding our neck forward adjustment. I'd suggest doing the 1" neck forward. Best, Chris