or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

Anyone still want to deny that Sam Bradford is a elite quarterback? I can't help but wonder what the Rams' record would be if he were still at the helm (quarterback). Maybe 6-2 or 7-1.
I love the name! The fragrance itself is a fairly straightforward modern fresh scent. It's a very good specimen of its kind, but I'm not a huge fan of the kind.
Today I am rocking (wearing) TF Shanghai Lily. I'm a big fan of all four of the Atelier d'Orient fragrances.
I wore Le Labo Jasmin 17 as my pre-shower scent yesterday. Really it's not a jasmine scent at all, it's an orange blossom scent with lots of musk.
I'll bring Scent/Fragrance of the Day here just help some posters not be entemmeldated be at home in familiar envirenment. I am wearing Shanghai Lily by Tom Ford of which is officially unisex but Luckyscent has it on the feminine side of their gender continuum. (Unlike certain others I don't have no fear of wear feminine scents.)
Stan Kroenke (Rams "owner") had security guards block off access to the restroom in the press box of the stadium where the Vikings play, to where no one was allowed to use it except Stan Kroenke. No wonder the NFL is against the Rams got an owner who does such acts as that.
Okay when did everyone basically give up on saying "guacamole" just say "guac" instead? Is it that onerous to say "guacamole?"
Must needs go to Scent/Fragrance of the Day say your views.
I was recently hired by Tom Ford to do voiceover work for television ads but it all came to nothing because I got too much stubbornness to me. For my first spot I was supposed to say "I don't even wear fragrance no more... ... I wear... ... Cafe Rose by... [exhaling sound]...Tom Ford." I was like "Okay one this is ungrammatical and two Cafe Rose is a fragrance why am I saying I don't wear fragrance and then straightaway contradict myself like that?" Shortly after speaking...
Cafe Rose by TF. It's a tangy rose with incense and saffron. This has been among my very favorites since it first came onto the market.