or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

Which bottle did you get? Is it the cylinder can or the squarish bottle?
Some of you who know me in the real life setting of life know that I don't have much hair on my head (MPB or "male pattern baldness"). Well here's what I decided to do I'm going to take the little bit of hair I have on the top of my head and comb it all toward the middle so's to make a faux hawk. Then I'm going to check Craigslist "Missed Connections" see how many people reach out to communicate with me want to have a date or whatever.
There's nothing on Alive II that I dislike, but TBH I enjoy Hard Luck Woman less than most of the rest of the record. The highlight of the "live" portion of the record, IMO, is "Shock Me." "God of Thunder" is great too. The highlight of Side IV is definitely "Rocket Ride!"
Hang in there, Biscotti. It sounds like you've got a lot of great opportunities on the horizon.
And then Ethan gets in the mix be like "Gentleman" Chris Adams and "the Handsome Half-Breed" Gino Hernandez.
GreenFrog and Piobaire seem to be locked in everlasting conflict, sort of like the Freebirds and the Von Erichs.
I have a pretty good track record with consulting!
My dentist, whom I trust a lot, tells me the bridge is still the best option. The one that's being replaced lasted quite a long time, so I certainly hope I don't have to do this again in the near future.
I've got a bridge that needs to be replaced. Since the original bridge was paid for by an insurance plan I don't have anymore, my new (work-based) insurance isn't going to cover a penny of it.
I have a $5000 dental bill coming up that I have to pay entirely out of pocket. No more new fragrances or garments for me in near future, that's for sure.