or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

Maybe she had a sesame on her lips or a dust.
My alma mater's school colors used to be pink and black.
I've always been a big fan of both Shalimar and Mitsouko. I'll be honest, though, I've never liked Chanel No. 19, mainly because I'm not a big fan of sharp green scents like that. Pre-shower: Ungaro Diva. It's an old-fashioned mossy, civety rose. Never been a big fan. SOTD: Jul et Mad Garuda. This is my favorite of the Les White collection. It's a restrained oud and saffron scent with some boozy and amber notes. I'm a big fan of this house, and I can't wait to try the new...
I dream of a day when the American public will learn to write HIPAA rather than HIPPA. I can't count how many times I've seen people pontefelcating online about some supposed HIPPA violation that they are up in arms about demand immediate prosecution and disbarment of doctor.
I love the color pink like nobody's business, but that's really too much! The color combo I have in mind is yellow and pink.
16 oz? Why are you wearing beach attire to the office?
I like how GFFrog has taken ownership of dat Harambe meeng just basically made it in to his own thang.
Okay so I am in process of interior decorating my interior of home. There's a patickaler color combo I have in mind and so I've been looking on the Internet for tips on how to do the color combo well. In almost 100% of the cases the expert advice talks about how my color combo produces a wonderfully feminine atmosphere to the home. Thing is that I'm a man, not a woman. I wonder if I am "feminine" for wanting dat color combo?
One thing I often do is answer questions real literal. Yesterday I wore a short sleeb shirt revealed one of my tattoos (the one on my biceps muscle part of arm). One of my colleagues asks "Have you always had that tattoo?" I was like "No, not always."
I am debuting a new look next week I have acquired a bunch of 1990s style ties with big, bold, colorful geometrical patterns and thin, flemsy silk and tiny knots. You might think "nothing special about that anyone can wear outdated garments." You're right about that but you got to keep reading I'm going to wear said ties with modern looking suits, creating what the youth of today call "mashup." I won't lie I've got motives of vanelty I am hoping to appear on the cover of...