or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

There are so many kinds of gems and metals be classify the American Airlines customers.
No, she was always appealing to her rights. If I put a kind of food in her bowl that she didn't want, for example, she'd assert her right to "freedom of nutriment" which she thought was to be found in the penumbra to 8A.
Whenever I am in a photo with other people, the photog (photographer) is always like "Hey stand closer to the other people what are in the picture!" But I am always uncomfortable standing as close as the photog wants me to stand. But then I see no one else is made uncomfortable by standing so close to others. I have noticed that my brother is like that too, and so pictures of the two of us always take a long time to happen.
One of my undergraduate majors was Con Law, or Constitutional Law. (Yes, really.) It just puts a certain glee in to me to recite bad Con Law arguments. Some of you will remember that I used to have a talking cat. She always used to "stand up for her rights" by advancing non-standard interpretations of the Constitution. That always made me laugh.
I am multitasking right now: I am posting to SF (should go without saying I guess), I am packing my luggage for a trip to New Orleans tomorrow, I am doing laundry, and I am drinking port. Just "spinning too many plates" to where no, I am not watching the Royals! (I am not literally spinning plates that is just an idiom.)
I want to make sure to respect everyone's 5A rights here (apply to SF through 14A by incorporation), but I'm beginning to wonder if Archetypal_Yuppie hasn't maybe hacked into Kid Nickels' account and started posting posts in his name.
I want to make sure to respect everyone's 5A rights here (apply to SF through 14A by incorporation), but I'm beginning to wonder if Archetypal_Yuppie hasn't maybe hacked into Piobaire's account and started posting posts in his name.
Afternoon of a Faun took a while to grow on me. I bought a 1 ml sample as soon as it came out and I enjoyed it, but not enough to consider buying more. Then out of the blue I had a craving for it and so I bought a 5 ml sample. Once I sprayed that one on, I loved it. Tom of Finland is fantastic too, IMO.
I have solved my dilemma I am wearing pink and purple pants (that is not one pants it is two).
Now you're just trolling SF website (like Kira is accused of doing) ain't no one can seriously deny the charms of mid-1990s Renee Zellweger.