Posts by L'Incandescent

Eric Buterbaugh Sultry Rose. I'm a big fan of this. It's a bright, slightly sweet rose with a touch of oud.
Not even gonna lie one error I make on the reglar is I buy a bunch of bananas of which I don't finish the whole bunch before some of them become inedible of brownness.
Amouage Gold Woman. This is a beautiful old-school feminine bright woody floral, very broadly in the style of Chanel No. 5, but with a denser, more incensey facet.
Yes, it's really beautiful. It's not really a lilac scent in the style, say, of En Passant or Opardu. What's most surprising in the scent is the cocoa note, which for me arrives later in the drydown, but which is dominant from the very beginning on my gf's skin. (Her skin always brings out the sweetness in scents.) To me, it's the cocoa that elevates this from very good to great. There's also a nutty heliotrope and sweet vanilla. Patchouli adds a bit of sharpness too.
Amouage Lilac Love.
He's being voiced by Ole Anderson, who of course is off stage. You'll notice that when Sid Vicious starts talking, Shockmaster thinks it's Ole Anderson and so he starts gesturing as if he (Shockmaster) is the one who is talking.
Yes, definitely. I find Sur le Toit to be the more easily wearable of the two, and probably the one I like a bit more.As regards M/Mink, I tried it at a department store in Belgium and really liked it. I was smelling my arm all day as I was walking around the city. And so I ordered a large decant, which for whatever reason I did not like at all. It's really, really dense and headache inducing.
My gf of girlfriend showed her 70 year old Korean mother the famous video where the Shockmaster tries to make a grand entrance by barreling through a wall but falls flat on his face. The 70 year old Korean mother produced laughter aforethought.
Pre-shower: Herm├Ęs Rose Ikebana. This opens up with a bright, sharp lemon and develops pretty quickly from there into a high pitched, peppery, rhubarby rose. I think this has been reformulated. I'm wearing the older version. SOTD: Rose Oud--by Kilian. A dark, rich rose/oud scent. It's got a dense, plummy quality that a lot of Kilians have. I've always enjoyed this, but I've got a lot of scents in the rose/oud category and so I don't end up wearing this one a whole lot.
I saw this post on Purse Forum just now thought it was perty funny!