or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

I woke up this morning thinking "Wow that is a pleasant scent that I am smelling. It must be my SOTE." (SOTE was Amazone, which I don't really like.) Then I realized it was Ta'if, which I just "threw shade" on in an earlier post. Today is Une Fleur de Cassie. It is probably tied for my favorite fragrance right now, although my informal rankings change quite a bit.
Just found out that Waylon Mercy ad libbed those famous vignettes of his. Sometimes when I think I'm alone in my office building I recite the words of his vignettes. But once a person was there in the office building got real scared when I said "I'm gonna show you people what a peek-neek is all about. You know what ah mean?"
Ormonde Jayne Ta'if. About two years ago this was at the top of my list of favorites, but now I just find it so-so. For some reason, I can't get past the peppery notes the way I used to.
One thing I have seen more and more on my Facebook page is that someone will quote a person's opinion on some issue of the day. Then underneath the quote it will say something like "BOOM goes tha truth bomb!!!" or "Ain't no more words need be said that will shut up all the naysayers right quick!!!" But in reality there's probably not a single person whose views on the issue of the day will be changed by the quote. And it will certainly not cause anyone to shut up about...
Today I am rocking that Shanghai Lily. It's a lovely, bright floriental. I find it a bit metallic too, but I don't think I've seen anyone else describe it that way.
I just received a box of guitar products from my brother, including an Eleven Rack. (It's a product that does lots of things, including emulating the tones of many classic guitar amps.) Now I am having much fun with it even what I should be doing tasks of labor.
I wore True Lust Rayon Violet de Ses Yeux. This is definitely not a hit among the online perfumistas, but it is very near the top of my list of favorite perfumes.
Based on my Facebook page, it looks like we've entered phase two of the online response to Prince's death. Phase One is everyone competes to express most profoundly how develstated they are. They put up quasi-poignant updates such as like "I guess now we finally know what it sounds like... ...when doves weep." But then Phase Two is the "Phase of Indignation" be like "Hey I know of a police officer who died protecting the citizens of America but Prince was just a songster...
Okay now people are all over Facebook be like "Man my favorite Prence moment of all time was that time when he kicked Kim Kardashian off a dat stage WOOT!!!!" And I'm like "That is a buntch of bullshit you had no knowledge whatsoever of Prince kicking Kim Kardashian off the stage until like ten minutes ago."
I don't even think I have a son I think I was hoodwinked. I wonder if someone here at SF put the mother up to it just to create drama.