or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

I don't get dressed in my regular clothes before I take my shower. I usually have a short sleeved shirt on, and so I just apply the fragrance somewhere on my arm.
Yes, that's exactly it. I usually don't take a shower first thing in the morning. Since I own a lot of fragrances, doing a pre-shower scent gives me the chance to smell more of them.
Pre-shower: Amouage Opus X. Still don't like it. The metallic, dusty varnish smell just isn't pleasant at all. SOTD: Lyric Woman.
I don't teach any languages at all. If I did, I would probably have campus police called on me because the Foreign Languages Department would be like "Hey he ain't one of us get him the hell outta here!!!"
Hate to say it guys but Diana Taurasi is racking up hell of technical fouls once again this year. I always thought that WNBA basketball set a good example for the children but now I'm starting to wonder if they're promoting "Thug Life" just like the other sports leegs. I've written a letter to the commissioner I'll let you know if I get a response.
http://www.espnfc.us/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/2912176/devastated-france-fan-invited-to-portugal-after-euro-2016-agony
Today I wore the new Amouage Lilac Love. This is absolutely fantastic. It's not really lilac (although the bottle is lilac colored). The main floral notes, to me at least, are heliotrope and rose, but there's also an iris note that reminds me just a bit of the one in Bijou Romantique. But what really makes this scent work is a dry, sweet cocao note that reminds me a bit of L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme. I was disappointed with Opus X, which came out at around the same...
Looks like we've got rumors of a fair between Natalie Morales and Matt Lauer call into question the journalistic integerty of The Today Show. Man, we need a strong "fourth estate" to keep up a healthy democracy can't have the integerty of Today Show in shambles.
Now apparently there's a thing called "Forgotten Baby Syndrome" means you forgot that you left a baby in a hot car all alone.
Hanae Mori.