or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

I don't know what it is about me just seems like I got invisibility shield when it comes to SA's (sales associates) never approach me ask if I need any help. Yesterday I was trying to make a "high-dollar" purchase straight up willing to part with my money couldn't find no one at the store to talk to me. (I was not a expert on product could of used some advice.) Gave me a new perspective on the economic downturn of recent years got nothing to do with quote on quote...
Don't forget the CFL of Canadian Football the Blue Bombers have definitely been playing improved football as of late. If they was in the East they'd be atop the standings.
In the Guerlainophilic spirt of this thread, I am wearing Parure. It is an old fashioned mossy floral chypre in the classic style of Mitsouko. It is plummy instead of peachy and features a prominent rose note. It was released in 1975, but I think it was probably a bit dated even then. I suspect that most guys would find this too feminine to wear, but I'm happy to wear it.
Sam Bradford has been traded to the Vikings this makes them instant Super Bowl contenders. Not good news for their NFC rivals, put 'er that way.
TF London for me today. It's one of the least talked about PBs, I think. It's oud-centric, but also full of spices like cardamom and cumin. (I get much more of the former than the latter.) At the top it definitely feels dirty, but that aspect recedes during the drydown as the sweetness starts to emerge more. There's a whole lot packed into this one; sometimes that works well, as with Diptyque's 34 Boulevard St. Germain, and sometimes it just feels like chaos. I think it...
My GF (girlfriend) has recently become interested in fragrances. I didn't pressure her in any way; she just wanted to learn more about a part of my life that was so important to me. Anyway, she's been ordering samples and trying one or two per night, usually while we're on Facetime together. She received a Frederic Malle lot from ebay yesterday, and I suggested that she try Carnal Flower and En Passant first. When she tried Carnal Flower, her face absolutely lit up. She...
The last sentence in LD's post reminded me of something. When I was a child in rural Wisconsin, it seems like all the adults around me had nicknames. I literally never knew most of their actual names. But here's the thing in retrospect their nicknames seem extraordinarily strange, even though they didn't appear that way at the time. One guy was always called Mildew. I really never thought twice about it. Another was called Sparrow and another was called Toad. Somehow these...
Not trying to be prejeldice but here's something I believe about furniture stores when they are trying to make dat sale they are "eager beaverds" so to speak but when it comes to getting the merchandise in to your possession they turn quickly to lackadaisical condition of mente.
I enjoy @lasbar's posts wish he would reappear.
Just got in a battle with my editor over my forthcoming novella titled Dat Creckeltous Man. It's about a man named Gavin who goes "cheee choooo chawww chüüü cheee" all day long don't matter whether he is happy or sad. The editor was like "When I accepted your prospectus I kind of assumed that Gavin would be creckeltous in some more metaphorical sense cuz that's how literature works you know. You made him be literally like a creckelt chirp in response to varied life...