or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

Okay you know I am not the kind of guy what log into online complain about the deeds and omissions of man just not how I bring it. But I got to speak out here what the hell happened to Bess Buy just went there to buy electronical Christmas gifts can hardly find where the merchant dice is and then once you find it you go through a checkout process that Dollar Store would be embarrassed to have. I haven't shopped at Bess Buy for many years use to be better.
There's a new thing I've been seeing on Facebook as of late my female FB friends will complain in a vague way about a friend (or former friend) what han wronged them in some unspecified way and then they will add "Bye Fleeshah!!! Hahaha BURNG!!!"
During the course of my life I have contributed more gofundme money to cats' medical care than to humans' medical care.
Apparently the audience booed up a storm when this had its premiere. I enjoyed it very much the first time I ever heard it, which was only about a week ago. I've been listening to Adriaansz's work quite a bit lately.
Richard Marx was on a airplane had to subdoo a passenger who got violent stewardess's didn't know how to use the taserd.
Yesterday: Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile. It's a bright, tangy, happy rose. Definitely on the feminine side, but I don't have that hetero-cis-masculinist prejudice to me so I'm okay. Today: Santal Blush. A warm, somewhat funky spicy sandalwood. It's among my favorite sandalwoods. (Dries van Noten is probably my favorite sandalwood. Or if we count Bois des Iles as a sandalwood scent, then that's definitely in the running too.)
There is a new trend that is sweeping the nation it is people put their carts in the middle of the aisle of store and then text on their phones to where they don't notice that other men and women want to get through the aisle.
@Laurens
One thing people don't take into account as much as they should is that the sound of a coffee grinder is startling to cats don't like it. I always have pre-ground coffee at the ready for cases when I judge that my keetays would be inconvenienced by grinding.
Okay gang it looks like the Bengals took a knee during the Terrible Towel or something like that basically showed disrespect. But then they got their comeuppance by losing the game.