or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

Did y'alls know it is Journée internationale de la Francophonie (International Francophonie Day) today?
Pre-shower: Aerin Rose de Grasse. This is brand new. As the name suggests, it's rose-centric, but there's also a big aquatic note that I don't like much at all. SOTD: YSL Rive Gauche. This is a lovely aldehydic, mossy floral. It's definitely a bit old-fashioned, but it's still wonderful. It's been a long time since I've worn this and I'd forgotten how much I like it.
Best way to keep yourn job is to have a unique look to you such as like Labelsking or ter. That way it's hard to bring in a look-a-like to replace you for cheaper.
The celebrities are basically the raw materials such as like your iron ore and whatnot.
Maybe a bartendress han raised his spirits to joy.
Okay sorry to keep sounding like an curmudgeon on this thread but just now I saw a story "Idina Menzel looks just like Elsa now what she dyed her hair blonde!!!" And I'm like "Umm, who is Idina Menzel and who is Elsa? Couldn't you at least give me Elsa's last name as a clue?"
An ex-gf of mine was in the hospital recently. She told me that one of her nurses bore an uncanny resemblance to me. But the thing is, the nurse was a lady. I cannot imagine that a lady version of me would have a good look to her. Hell I don't even have that good a look to mineself.
I think the best thing we can do right now is wait and see who the mods give the demerit to. (Hopefully they will add a memo explaining why the demerit was issued.) As owners of the means of production of celebrity information, I maintain that NBC has a right (bestowed by the Creator) to reap the profits of celebrity information.
I overheard a argument as a person walked out of the restroom at work: A: Goddammit you made the bathroom have a bad smell to it your poop smells like shit! B: Poop is shit you dummy! A: No it ain't poop is fece and shit is crayp. B: Fece is what is in yourn head 'stead of a brain!
Reported to the mods for Marxist-Leninist views. I expect you and ter will be receiving a demerit.