or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

I am wearing Lumiere Noire as my SOTE.
In fairness, it wasn't really "credit" that eric was giving for "pre-shabe aioli." If I recall correctly, the phrase put him to condition of nauseated. It was I who received the debit, if you will.
I just received pre-shabe aioli as gift in the mail no I am not even BS'ing or falsificating!
I noticed you avoided the issues of buffet and theater wonder if it's becuase of guilty conchents?
I had eyelashs on the surface of my glasses just now was obstructing my vision. I think they had been there for a while before I noticed because I was grumpy about my vision how did I not notice earlier?
For three of the first four days of the semester I have worn Monk Straf shoes the only day I didn't I wore John Lobb Beckett shoe. Basically feeling good about my shoe gang that's all.
Not trying to start concherversy here, but I don't like it when people say "insurance" with the accent on the first sellable. It should be on the second. Also when people put the accent on the first sellable of "buffet." But now for a point of contrast I don't like when people put equal accent on the first and second sellables of "theater." Should just go on the first.
Yesterday: Lyric Woman Today: Lyric Man
Y'alls is a bunch of grumpus's this morning this is suppose to be dat Happy thread.
I got -8.5 vision usually wear compact lenses but when I'm not in the public eye so to speak (TV appearances, public lectures, etc) I wear glasses like nobody's business. (True fact though I strongly dislike my glasses didn't like any of the options at the eye doctor's just chose the least bad.) I got beautiful blue eyes though (as reported by others I mean) don't like to conceal them with glasses.