or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

We are having ice-pocalypse (or whatever it's called) here in St. Louis today. At least that means the police will probably be too busy to hassle me about reports of my quote on quote creminal activity that have been phoned in from all acrost the nation as of late.
Betimes I go to weather.com website see the local weather in my locality see a video titled "70 Car Pileup on the Interstate Hoo-Wee Do Not Go Out There!" But it doesn't say which Interstate it's talking about little research shows the video is from Idaho or something. I wish they wouldn't do things like that.
I haven't seen EtO since we enjoyed a couple of Bud Lights in Los Angeles, but I do have some reason to believe that he is still among the living of Earth. (Even if he had passed away, I would not violate his corpse that is not my style at all I would make sure it was returned to his kins or whatever you are suppose to do.)
What on earth were the Chargers thinking with their ridiculous new logo? I mean other than "hey maybe the people of Los Angeles will think we are the Dodgerds of the gred iron pay their money to see us in our 30,000 seat stadium!"
The Rams have landed the most sought-after coach in all of football that's right Sean McVay suckas Rams are going to dat Super Bowl straightaway!
I wore Tom Ford Noir de Noir today.
Melodie de l'Amour by Dusita. It's a white floral scent, but gardenia is definitely the star. It may well be the best gardenia I've ever smelled. Like Tom Ford's Velvet Gardenia, it retains the more challenging facets of the flower. But it's different in that it's brighter and more shimmering. There are peach and honey notes that give the scent a rounder feel, too. I'd say it's a must try for anyone who likes gardenia.
I don't think I can imagine a circumstance in which I would cheer for the Alabama Crimson Tides of football, and so I'm happy that Clemson won tonight. Based on the postgame interviews with the Clemson coaching staff, it seems like their victory can be attributed to their having greater faith in Christ than the Alabama squad had. That's probably unfair advantage but I'll take it.
I purchased a bottle of Oud Palao at Scent Bar. It's a wonderfully complex oud, unmistakably animalic but also smooth and richly sweet. The longevity and projection are both very good.
Went to scentbar today and tried lots of good stuff. I'm wearing Amouage Journey Man, which I tried there. It's similar to Jubilation XXV. I enjoy it very much. My gf loved Nobile 1942 La Danza delle Libellule, which is a tart apple and caramel scent. And we were both big fans of Nasomatto Narcotic V.