or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

À la Rose by MFK. This is a very pleasant bright rose.
Todd Radom, who's about as knowledgeable as you can be on the history of baseball uniforms, thinks they're black and gold. He's been in discussions with Dressed to the Nines about it.
Are you friends with a lot of girls under 25?
As a man of francophonie, you must be pained by that one.
Used to be when you saw two consonants in a row you could be perty sure that the vowel what came before was short. But now in the era where parents have all gotten it in their heads to invent new spellings of names, you just are not going to know whether dat vowel got a shortness or a longness to it. (I am talking about names like "Tinna" or "Jasson.")
When I order a book online, I get a e-mail in my gmail. Right there in the subject line there's a button I can click on tells me where dat package is in the delivery process. How cool is that?
I know there are some guys who are better cooks than me on this Internet forum wouldn't even think to deny it. (I'm talking about like nutrimentguy, Grillin_Fool, Douglas, Gräzl, Piobaire, excedra). But I'm not sure anyone can top my vegetable medley. (And I'd be very surprised if anyone could cook up a batch of caramel mashed potatoes what would be the equal of mine.)
Ormonde Jayne Ta'if. It's a lovely peppery rose.
On my Blackboard page (online course management system) there is a little weather report that reports weather information with super precision. I mean like "light snowfall to begin in four minutes" or "heavy snowfall to end in 55 minutes." I got both of those messages today. Both super precise message bore no relationship to actual weather realities (no snow fell from dat sky).
There is a Starbuck at my office plaza, which makes it convenient. I am willing to sacrifice quality for convenience in this case.