or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

Renee Zellweger was straight up one of the loveliest women in film don't anyone even try to deny it.
Harsh criticism of views expressed on the Internet can create a "chilling effect" (Supreme Court term) of which can abrogate free speech rights. In order to counteract the unconstitutional chilling, we should go out of our way to praise Kira's posts.
I was just in my car listening to the radio there was a ad by O'Reilly Auto Parts be say you gotta change your car's oil every 3000 miles. If they're not careful they're going to get sued for spouting that kind of dangerous misinformation if you drive a Maybach like I do must needs change that oil every 1500 miles.
I'm worried we might be seeing a "1A" violation here on the Styleforum come on gang let's remember that Kira has freedom of speech must needs not abrogate it!
Pre-shower: Iquitos. I wish I enjoyed this as much as some of the superstars of SOTD do, but I just don't. SOTD: TF Arabian Wood.
As soon as Kira develops his "authorial voice" he will become an highly respected SF poster such as like Cravate Noire or Labels_King (wears Target brand).
I just overheard a person say "I've got a bun in the oven." The strange thing was it was a man I'm like you can't have a bun in the oven. Turns out he meant that he had a fece in his intestine. Are people using the idiom that way nowadays?
No that is a ridiculous guess hehehe!
I hope you bought Provel that is the best.
Facebook wants me to choose which sports teams I like. It gives me a list of options (supposed to click on team logos). The first options are the San Francisco Giants, the Chicago Bears, and FC Barcelona. Okay why the hell FB be think those would be my favorite sports teams?