or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

It was this one here.
I just had lunch at a dining establishment there was a lady there who wasn't ekspecially lovely of visage but she had a scarlet pea coat and a pleasant voice to where I had a attraction.
I am wearing Oud 27 today. This is probably somewhere in the middle of my list of favorites, but for whatever reason it called out to me this morning.
I don't like the idiom "knock back a cold one" for "drink a beer." It sounds like an idiom that would have sounded cool in the late '70s or early '80s if it was said by Stroker Ace. But it has no place in the world of 2015.
True story. I did not perish though.
I like that loden suede chukka.
Here is a court ruling from France: “The name ‘Nutella’ given to the child is the trade name of a spread, and it is contrary to the child’s interest to be wearing a name like that can only lead to teasing or disparaging thoughts.”
Cross-posted from SOTD (Scent of the Day) thread: This morning I got it into my head that I might perish today. (Sometimes I get anxious about things unnecessarily.) And so I thought "What would be a good fragrance for my last day of life?" I went with The Afternoon of a Faun.
This morning I got it into my head that I might perish today. (Sometimes I get anxious about things unnecessarily.) And so I thought "What would be a good fragrance for my last day of life?" I went with The Afternoon of a Faun.