or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

Pierre Boulez is one of the most influential composers of the post WWII generation. His most famous work is Le Marteau sans Maitre. Here's a snippet: https://soundcloud.com/deutschegrammophon/pierre-boulez-le-marteau-sans-maitre
SOTE is Beautiful (Estee Lauder). There are a million flowers in this.
Now that the Giants have Dan Uggla at second base, they're the team to beat in the NL.
I went to Wal-Mart tonight. There is a different kind of vibe there not like the places I usually go to.
Is Boulez whiter than country music?
It used to be when I visited family in WI (Wisconsin), my mom or her husband would want to drive everywhere, and they'd have the most god-awful country music on the radio. But now I drive and everyone listens to Boulez.
Basically I just wanted to see the White Sox play in their uniforms with the navy untucked collared jerseys. I remember seeing them when I was young, but my memories are too vague. It seems like it would have been really cool.
I wish I could go back to the late 1970s and live in those years again, except as an adult and not a child.
Rose Etoile de Hollande is just a touch too clovey for my taste. Do you pick up the clove note?
Good luck, otc.