or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

Don't even get me started on shawls be like "I'm gonna keep my body warm by putting a unarticulated fabric on top of my shoulders to where my body ain't look like it's got a form to it!"
When people betell me they like the taste of pickled cucumbers, I assume they are trolling me. What an awful nutriment I wonder why it appears as part of meals?
Hey guess what I am wearing today foolios. It is Le Labo Ylang 49.
I just checked the STC page; there are lots of other great fragrances included in the sale as well. Honestly, I probably wouldn't have looked if Ambulance Chaser hadn't mentioned it because usually the Friday sales don't have much that I want. For those interested, Coeur de Vetiver Sacré is on sale. That one has been mentioned a fair bit here lately.
The San Diego Padres are going to wear their brown pinstripe uniforms (the ones they wore from 1985 to 1990) five times this coming baseball season. Five games is still too few, but it's a step in the right direction.
Here's the best thing I learned all day: The Ding Dongs were originally supposed to be The Hunchbacks of Notre Dame. Since they were hunchbacks, you couldn't pin them! (Shoulders would not both touch the mat at the same time.) Ole Anderson refused to book such a ridiculous team, and so the creatives at WCW came up with the Ding Dongs instead.
As of late I have heard people besay "check your privilege!" Usually when I encounter that expression it is in context of joke, to where I am used to taking it that way. But I have to adjust real quick on the fly when I realize the person does mean it in earnest.
Sometimes I become sad about things of which should not be sad about. Last night I stayed up too late watching youtube videos of The Ding Dongs. They were a tag team (wrestling) in the late 1980s. They had the worst gimmick in the whole history of pro wrestling cannot even be gainsaid. Basically they were masked wrestlers from Bellville, USA and they had pictures of bells on their wrestling gear and they rang a bell throughout their matches. The audience did not like them...
Ylang 49 is one of the Le Labo scents whose name is really accurate. The first time I smelled it, I was blown away at how good it was. I'm wearing MPG George Sand today. Similar story with this one: when I first smelled this, I knew I had to get a full bottle.
I just found a promo by "The Prince of Wrestling" that combines racism, classism, sexism, homophobia, and even cis-privilege. I wonder why you don't see promos like this anymore? [[SPOILER]]