or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

I don't remember said post, ain't even gonna "front." I will look for it straightaway. In other "don't get" news, maybe I am just a simple man who is out of his depth so to speak but I have never been able to wrap my head around the notion of "sectional sofa." I mean I understand what it is but I don't understand what it would be used for it seems like a cumbersome apparatus. Also don't understand the cheese lounge like why would I want to sit in that doesn't seem...
As some of you know, I don't own hardly any furniture to where my condo has got empty feel to it. I have looked around a bit in the past for furniture to fill my space, but I never really found anything I liked enough to consider buying. (Not sure how widely known this is, but furniture is expensive.) Well I think I might have just found the furniture I want. I found a chesterfield (aka solfa) and a chair that are in light pink color and got really nice form to them. I'm...
Diaghilev. There's not much to say that hasn't been said a million times. It's an old-fashioned opulent floral chypre of the kind that no one makes anymore. It is very nice, but I wouldn't think of buying a full bottle.
I am wearing Lumiere Noire as my SOTE.
In fairness, it wasn't really "credit" that eric was giving for "pre-shabe aioli." If I recall correctly, the phrase put him to condition of nauseated. It was I who received the debit, if you will.
I just received pre-shabe aioli as gift in the mail no I am not even BS'ing or falsificating!
I noticed you avoided the issues of buffet and theater wonder if it's becuase of guilty conchents?
I had eyelashs on the surface of my glasses just now was obstructing my vision. I think they had been there for a while before I noticed because I was grumpy about my vision how did I not notice earlier?
For three of the first four days of the semester I have worn Monk Straf shoes the only day I didn't I wore John Lobb Beckett shoe. Basically feeling good about my shoe gang that's all.
Not trying to start concherversy here, but I don't like it when people say "insurance" with the accent on the first sellable. It should be on the second. Also when people put the accent on the first sellable of "buffet." But now for a point of contrast I don't like when people put equal accent on the first and second sellables of "theater." Should just go on the first.