or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

People be "chippy" on Styleforum this morning what with heated debates about shorts and regional climates and false quality of alcoholic beverages and whatnot.
I have never made the sound of "Wooo!" or "Woohooo!" Those are such ridiculous sounds for a person to make I wonder why anyone bemakes them?
The next "it" drink is byrrh FACT!
If anyone thinks a pizza box is easy to close they gotta get out into the world and have experiences.
I wear shorts betimes don't care what anyone thinks (my shorts are pink color).
When I see the American Pickers tv show it gets me to thinking that I don't have a very exciting life to me.
I'm pretty sure I've never even heard of that one.@HORNS: In addition to being a pleasant scent, it also has a wonderful deep purple color. The picture is a pretty accurate representation. The downside, though, is that it can stain your clothes.
I bet they have no idea they're doing anything problematic. I think those behaviors are so natural to them, and so common in the milieus they come from, that they don't even think twice about them. At least that's the conclusion I've come to after having been baffled for a long time by similar behavior.
I know I've posted this before, probably when I was visiting family like I am now. I am absolutely amazed not just at how people spend way the hell beyond their means, but spend beyond their means on junk. (I am also amazed at how many stores there are that do good business selling nothing but crap.)
Both my mother and her husband have serious medical problems that could be managed with changes in diet. Both of them have suffered very badly already, but they are completely unwilling to make the necessary changes. I can't understand what they are thinking.