or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

8:00 tonight is when the grand jury decision is announced. I am hoping for the best, but I'm not really confident.
I suspect the goal is to head off violence in the inevitable protests in St. Louis. If people observe the five-minute moment of silence, it would be a bit awkward to transition from that into violence. (It was Michael Brown's father who made the request.)
Pre-shower: Parfum d'Herm├Ęs. This is very similar to Rouge. SOTD: George Sand (MPG)
Use your dissatisfaction as motivation to do better in the future instead of as a reason to beat yourself up. I've had times that I looked back on and thought "what the hell did I accomplish? What was I doing?" My anger at myself "put a fire in my belly" to where I went on to make good improvements.
In this case, the person who asked was also not married. (I think that's pretty unusual.)
Yesterday a person besaid to me "How come you are not married you seem like a nice guy." How are you supposed to answer when a person asks why you are not married?
No you cuckoobird I mean a different kind of actions (trying to maintain modesty of forum).
SOTE scent is Divine by Divine. It's an old fashioned peachy white floral.
Sometimes I go many days where I sleep in someone else's bed but that is because I am "having actions."
Today I had too much alcohol infused beverage at a pre-Thanksgiving meal to where I basically went haywire and violated laws (both natural law and positive law).