or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

I was at Starbuck today ordered a brew [ /what the wha? So many good options for coffee around the citay ain't no reason to go to Starbuck less you committed a crime and are afraid the feds are waiting for you at a better coffee shop come on man stop committing crimes and turn your life over to Jesus!]. The barista asked if I wanted him to leave room and I said yes, approximately one centimeter of room. The guy was like "I don't know cennameters is it like the lenth of a...
There's a guy at work who frequently talks about how his sewer system is not functioning properly and how he's struggling to get permits from the city to make the necessary repairs. But it turns out he didn't really mean his sewer system, he meant his intestines and stomach and suchlike. Apparently he took the metaphor too seriously thought he needed city approval to make the needed repairs (Tums).
I bring such a professionalism to the workplace that betimes my co-workers stand around admiring me rather than performing their own tasks of labor. I guess I've learned that you can be *too* good a role model.
I'll be damned if I can make sense of the concept of "sectional sofa."
I get Starbucks Reserve but it's branded as regular Starbucks for safety consideration.
settle down.
I sent a PM to MrG, who should be able to address this issue in his official capacity as mod. I'd like to have him institute an "immunity shield" for any post where I mention Starbuck any follow-up post that down-a-grades either me or Starbuck will be bounced from the system. Should be a simple software plug-in for that.
When I report going to Starbuck everone get up in my grill be like "that is a brew for the underclass come on choochaw let's not pollute the discourse of Styleforum with such crud." But that never happens when Piobaire mentions going to Starbuck everyone's like "well there are other brews that bring me more enjoyment, but Sbx prepares a nice blend at its price point can't be gainsaid."
Apologies in advance if any of you are offended by cuss words but I am basically at my wits' end with furniture shopping how come I dislike all the things I see both on the Internet and in person? What is with those ridiculous "headboards" they got at the front of the bed? And why are all the couches so rounded with stuffing or whatever goes in there I don't live in a damned farm house you know. When I do find something that appeals to my senses it's got a price to it to...
Why would anyone pull up to a place like Sbx of which sells a inferior coffee let's try to raise the level here at SF at least to an artisanal concoction of brew.