or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

Some Tom Ford news: I tried the limited edition Amber Absolute at Neimans today. The obvious worry was that it was going to be a very different scent, but to my nose it is very, very similar to the original. I also tried the brand new Venetian Bergamot. This is really fantastic. As the name suggests, it opens up with a very vibrant, fresh bergamot. It develops from there into a floral, featuring ylang, magnolia, and gardenia. I'm a big fan of ylang, and I think it blends...
Purple Patchouli. When the TF Private Blends first came out, I thought this was just amazing. It's still unlike anything else I've ever smelled. This, along with Japon Noir, Moss Breches, and Amber Absolute, got me really excited about the TF lineup of fragrances.
Betimes I get a e-mail from e-bay be tell me "Hey we han handpicked some items of which we think you will be excited check them out!" I'm like "Do you think I'm stupid you didn't handpick any damn items."
I have never put any SF poster on ignore list. For a while I thought I had put a bunch of people on ignore--Murchase, Da_Chochacho, Man-of-Forum, four-in-ham-sandwich, and double_crunk--because I was never seeing their posts. But then I realized it was because they did not exist.
I don't care what anyone says, I am wearing Arabian Wood by TF today.
MrGimpy has done it again got the words in the Reply Box to appear as brown that is awesome.
Problem is that the other rooms do not have carfet of which makes it less pleasant to use the floor other than for walking on.
^^ Yes, my university is in partnership with Styleforum the correspondence classes are actually run through here. It's what the business side calls "win-win." So now I got a new problem I just bought a bed which is awesome but it takes up a lot of the floor space in my bedroom. This means I need to find a new place to do reglar everyday tasks like writing. I used to do that work on the floor, but now, as I just mentioned, that space is occupied by a bed. Do you see the...
smh (shaking my head aka noggin)
That was not what I meant, Neo_Version, of which I think you knew perfectly well (in your heart).