or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

At first I wondered why I wasn't asked to contribute to Styleforum News but then I figured some of the moovers and Shakers of website were afraid that my imagination would get the best of me, of which is not appropriate in news stories.
Man-a-life am I glad to be home. I was at the office until late hour, and since it is Christmas season, there was no one else in the whole building. It was creepy wandering about the building hoping there wasn't a man of ill intention be came in to injure me.
I just avoided a disaster to where I almost lost half my life savings investing in a investment that was not sound of principle.
Fumerie Turque for me today.
Betimes when I become trunken I eat my Pond's dry skin cream on account of I think it is yogurt.
I am going to go in the bath and figure out my New Year's resolutions. There are definitely some things in my life that I could do better, can't even be gainsaid.
I haven't kept up my cardiovascular jazzercise schedule for the last month or so on account of so busy with tasks at work. Now I'm back at it, but I am getting "tuckered out" more quickly than I'm used to. Also my avdomen has a feeling to it that signals it is not happy with my ways.
You should get into a war of words with Tagut on Facebook. That will keep you occupied perty good.
I am wearing Une Rose de Kandahar today. It's a dusty potpourri rose that's in the ballpark of the loukhoum scents by Keiko Mecheri and Serge Lutens. It's one of my best compliment getters.
Are the Raptors trolling us or is this supposed to be in earnest?