or Connect

Posts by L'Incandescent

Yesterday: Dans tes Bras Today: Cafe Rose
My hotel room has very thin walls to where I can hear the convo (conversation) in the next room. It is not on an interesting topic put 'er that way. (It is about how billing was done prior to the time of Internet. The people are actually getting pretty heated about it.)
I went to a bar in the French Quarter with my homies (friends) and drank Miller Lite.
I just dined at a "seedy" restaurant I am not even joking when I say that every customer there seemed to be suffering from insanity of mind (excluding me obviously).
I always confuse you for Finnish (of Finland).
Who is in New Orleans? (Rhetorical question would be too hard to answer if you be took it literal.)
The same thing happens to me when I am in those European lands. They speak English to the people around me, but switch to Dutch to engage with me. Do I look like an Dutchman?
The flight attendants nevet greet me when I board the plane maybe I just don't look frenley.
There are so many kinds of gems and metals be classify the American Airlines customers.
No, she was always appealing to her rights. If I put a kind of food in her bowl that she didn't want, for example, she'd assert her right to "freedom of nutriment" which she thought was to be found in the penumbra to 8A.