or Connect

Posts by jakeyt

From sfopera.com: "Dress in whatever it is that makes you feel comfortable and at your best."
Something like this without the pocket square, wide spread collar
I live in San Francisco, so the opera scene is pretty relaxed. But I want to impress my date(s) a bit. I don't own a tux, and renting one seems maybe a bit unnecessary. However, what about a lounge suit? If so, what should I wear? Grey suit, dark blue tie? Light blue shirt? Dark red tie? Dark shoes?
I am looking at their "White Poplin" shirt and also the "White Poplin - 120s". How is it? Does it require much ironing? Some shirts I have I can wash and hang without needing the iron.
I'm looking for some shirts that I can wear untucked.
A colleague at work suggested their shirts to me. The designs look good, but suprised at the prices. Does anyone know how the quality stands up for time? How long are the shirts, can I wear them untucked?
Pre-owned pair of gorgeous dark brown Rockport genuine leather shoes. I only wore them 3-4 times to a few functions and were bought as a gift. They are slightly too small for me, so now they just sit in my closet. Would like them to find a good home. I'd have to figure out what shipping would be, I'd suspect $5-$7.
I paid $200+ for this shirt which contains a cotton blend and other materials (see picture). Gorgeous shirt. Shirt will come in a plastic shirt bag. Feel free to ask any questions. I estimate shipping to be around $5 in the US. More if going international.
This is just to fund the account right? I don't have to make any investments by April 13?
Traditional IRAs still have a $5,500 limit right? Yes. I checked on the IRS page.