or Connect

Posts by vaclava krishna

Quote: Originally Posted by romafan sorry for going around in circles. my idea of a video game is arcade-based: you put in $ and get a certain amount of time to score as high as possible, make it through the maze, etc. i guess i don't really know what a video game is these days.... Flogger ??
Taste, nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma [url=http://img4.imageshack.us/i/11580290.jpg/] Did you split your, pant when picking up an amp for, the Hives ?
I am feeling, illing from 2lb, tartar .
I bought a donut, of apple cider at, Brimfield at count around, 28.
Foolish is the, manor woman that, I laugh out loudly who, eats a lobster roll in, NYC/ only to complain after, how they feel hungary thought lighter, $25.
Quote: Originally Posted by GrillinFool Not at all. Instead he wrote a two page article about me... That's only a page, per crusty .
Maybe he was sad or , angry about the flooding at, Chestnut St. I hope his Maus &, Hoffman were not, damaged.
Quote: Originally Posted by GrillinFool After I served everyone else there was one crostini left. He looked at me and said, "I'm about to pay you the greatest compliment a food critic can give." Then he took the last crostini for seconds. Are you sure he didn't , use the dry side of, the crusty to scrape his, tongue ?
Quote: Originally Posted by GrillinFool Same at Sam's. I always buy my ribs there. Did you buy a, bucket of garlic, there ?