or Connect

Posts by vaclava krishna

Quote: Originally Posted by GrillinFool For that I can't help you. I have no idea... Nice job rockin the cassette though!! If I send you a, S.A.S.E can you mail me, a transcript ?
Quote: Originally Posted by GrillinFool I don't see why not... How can I get it, to cassette ?
Can I make a download of, this to listen on the, N train ?
Quote: Originally Posted by romafan vaclava, what about a frappe (sesame), w/' the same milk and then, some tahini? * was the baguette, of almndine? The work of, Almondine has suffered since he, opened a location, 2nd. The baguette I ate was, of Napoli but not from, Naples. As for frappe I find the, ice crystals make ice in my, eyes and eyes like ice, don't move. Have you tried the, date lime, ginger smmothie of, Taim ?
In 2006 accounts, mutiple were not, allowed which made the, gamble for banning or, grandure a feeling of true, exhilaration.
Quote: Originally Posted by P. Bateman I bought a wooden Chinese screen and an antique Chinese stool. Were they made in, China ?
Do not stop, for New City unless you wish, to be in the state of, depression.
Quote: Originally Posted by romafan vaclava, i know, form the old days, astroids and, pac man. my sons have, DS's () w/, scribbled nuts Every Saturday I played, Gauntlet at Space Port, with many a mullet wearing, Reebok and Skidz.
Quote: Originally Posted by Despos V. K., I am honored of your presence in this thread. Thank you for stopping by, sir. It was my, pleasure but still I owe you, a macchiato at, Zibetto .
Will you serve, Kona not of, Gimmie ?