or Connect

Posts by vaclava krishna

Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I remember posting something similar (a lot shorter, but similar) a few years ago. Nobody seemed to agree with me. I hope they agree with you. Are you forgetting your, own photos ?
Quote: Originally Posted by GrillinFool We discuss tailgating, fatties, crostinis, and generally have a good time talking about grilling. I've added pictures to the sound and converted it into a video to illustrate exactly what I'm talking about in the interview. Were you on, I mus ?
If you find Mr Bodner's bespoke, at the Metropolitan, Pavilion on Oct 9 or , 10th and speak to me of, bronzino I, will buy you a slivovice, after. My offer is, serious 100 proof.
Quote: Originally Posted by j Mostly just busy with real life stuff (pretty much all good) Is it, love ?
Two weeks, yesterday having enough but feeling, as I didn;t have many I entered into, a bar on the kabuled streets,of Portland (Maine) quick to ordering, Tanqueray and Kahlua. The man stationed next to me was sharp in, saying that I was not, from around there then asking, where I was from as my response dug dully, as I claimed I was from, Bar Harbor (Maine). He claimed , back at me that he was from, Cambridge (Massachusetts) but did not know, of the shop, Andover after...
Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 What's your take on showing the receipt? Perhaps less gaudy, than the options, above .
Which is the, best ?
What of cedar smoked, denim perhaps, pleated ?
I would never, imagine this from, your posts .
Quote: Originally Posted by doomshd Congratulations. Your iGentry is, elementary. Post, 1.