or Connect

Posts by TMS2787

I have two pairs of jeans that I would like to off load, I have a pair I am currently working in and two waiting in the wings so these will never get worn, I am selling them for less than I payed. Both are pretty good deals. I've bought and sold all over the place so if you need refs please let me know. PayPal only - Gift or add the 4% for fees - not negotiable. Unbranded Selvedge Straight Fit Size: 36 BNWT $40 Shipped
I have two pairs of jeans that I would like to off load, I have a pair I am currently working in and two waiting in the wings so these will never get worn, I am selling them for less than I payed. Both are pretty good deals. I've bought and sold all over the place so if you need refs please let me know. PayPal only - Gift or add the 4% for fees - not negotiable. Nudie Jean Co. - Easy Emil Organic DryDark Size: 36x34 BNWOT $70 Shipped OBO
I had a friendly, organized, and quickly shipped transaction with noneshallpass. He responded promptly to Private Messages & e-Mails and kept me up-to-date on the status of shipment. Thanks!
looking forward to e05.
i am going to PM you about the Uniqlo.