or Connect

Posts by flyguy7

^cosigned. I'm curious about dudes buying Fuji x100s for a grand too. Though I might do it also just to fit it
Quote: Originally Posted by MSSneaker No way they'd fit a 9. I wear 42 in CP and go up to 43 in MMM. If anything they run small. Quote: Originally Posted by gettoasty And I remember also reading that usually you size up one from your CP sizing, so a 42 would probably best fit me in the MMM. But yeah... Don't matta, they gone. I love a good MMM to CP conversion discussion, can't get enough
Price drops
Quote: Originally Posted by fuku Nice pick up. Thank you for the advice, I guess they fit big. In regards to the Cages, I'd like to note that they fit me TTS. I'm a 10 US and the 9UK i picked up at Barneys last year is spot on.
^ I don't think I could ever agree with you about anything after that
Quote: Originally Posted by drmmr Dope, BNWT. Where from? Great pickups steve. +1 on where to find the balenciagas
Added Wings and Horns Olive Bush Selvage Pants
Couldn't edit the old sale thread so starting up a new one with drop. Paul Smith York Boots 8.5UK in Sigaro dip dye (brown). Fit is just too big for me, I'd say these would work best for a US 10.5 or 11. I only wore the boots out one time so it's a great deal. SOLD , legit offers accepted. Box, dust bag, etc. included. __________________________________________________________________________ Wings and Horns Slub Selvage Bush Pants in olive. Size 32, fit TTS. I...
ugliest gats ever, but I agree that fit is awesome by most standards and especially for something off B+S
Spoke too soon. Just got the shipment e-mail