or Connect

Posts by flyguy7

the second to last in that grey colorway is kind of dope. Obviously would need to replace the laces. How long before uncontrol posts about the first two?
lulz jwied stop flexing
I've only been one time but I remember being surprised at how friendly and even chatty the staff at the NY mmm shop were too. I assumed they'd be pretty bitter that they have to tell every third customer that the store is not a construction site and people can feel free to buy stuff.
Fit is spot on. The rest of the clothes do throw it off a bit, rick doesn't usually look good with button ups
BOO buttons are crap, which doesn't really matter because they're stitched on so poorly that you'll need to replace them all. Fit is great for me though
Nice intarsia guy
Boss Orange washed denim in bootcut, size 34x32. Fit TTS. Condition is 10/10, only worn for a couple of hours. Simply too big for me. Nice interior stitching details and a cool wash. Going for cheap, offers accepted
Epaulet Blue Poplins. Beautiful lightweight fabric. Size 32, fit TTS. Inseam was hemmed to 30". The fit style is not tagged, but appears to be the tapered Rudy. No longer available from the Epaulet shop. Worn only a couple of times, washed once. Offers accepted
Tagged size Large but fits VERY slim, more like a medium or even a roomy small.  P2P is 20", shoulders are raglan but looks to be around 17.5" Great construction, worn a handful of times probably washed 2-3 times. Looking for $40 shipped, offers accepted.
reviving an old moo thread. yes this was posted in 'ask a question' with no reply. Looking to put together more RO fits, so I'm curious for advice on rick owens tees? I'm an M in the leather jackets, but I've seen measurements around 44cm for pit to pit on the tees. Even accounting for stretch I think that might be too small for me, should I size up to an L? I've heard sizing can be all over the place, but unfortunately I get only get access to this stuff online. help...