or Connect

Posts by flyguy7

Great places I don't know about to shop in NYC? I'm making a day trip there this week to visit a friend and am bored of scoping out every floor of barneys. Preferably in manhattan, but if you give me a real good reason to venture out i will
Well as long as everyone's plugging their paul smith sale threads.. (ahem)sig
Quote: Originally Posted by tellure I bought a pair of Officine Creative suede brogue boots that were pretty nice, and a pair of Fiorentini + Baker sneaker-boots. (The F+B Elf's in black suede were also in stock, and those things are never discounted). How did you size?
TOJ bag for my golf clubs. I was thinking this morning I'd love to be swagged out while I hit 18
Price drop!
Quote: Originally Posted by slack tide (cp's are blown out, once again. my apologies..) If your pieces didn't all fit so perfectly I would get bored with your fits. Not knocking you, bc you look great and you wear nice stuff, but it's simple.
Price drop on the York boots
Get an extra 20% off sale items at LUISAVIAROMA using the code FR20CJBD02 Code's valid until May 1st. Not a lot I'm into, but I'd love to see someone from SF pick up those officine creative shoes (have them in 42 and 43 right now)
Quote: Originally Posted by RegisDB9 He he he Obviously the shoes don't work with that fit Regis, and as an aside I think they look a lot better with laces in. They ARE nice shoes
I've heard a lot of knocks on shoes like the mmm gats quality, like rfx said different people have different perspectives. I've put my gats through way more shit than my lanvin highs or rafstros and they look great. I don't recommend paying too much attention to that rating on the matrix.