or Connect

Posts by flyguy7

Additional pic of the wear on the bottom of the boot (sorry for poor cell pic quality)
Paul Smith Corsos, UK8 fits like a US 10-10.5. These have a terrific grey dye color that looks almost greenish in certain light, I've received multiple compliments on them. A bit of wear on the soles but the leather is pristine. Rather large Paul Smith box included. $175>$150>125 shipped CONUS. DM me any questions or interest. Thanks!
Paul Smith Suede Green Cage Shoes. These are in great condition and were hardly worn. Size is UK8, they fit a US 10. Original box is included but it has been damaged and does not hold up well (as you can see in the photo), which is too bad considering Paul Smith boxes are quite nice. Please DM me with any questions or for more pics. Price is $125>110 shipped CONUS or best offer. Thanks for any interest! Also, shoe trees will not be included
Balenciaga highs, size 42, fits like a roomy US 10. These have the clear soles from a few years ago, very cool. No scuffs or stains, though the original box is NOT included (I'm sorry, I'm actually still looking for it). $200.00 shipped CONUS or best offer. Please DM me with any questions, interest or for more pics. Thanks for any interest!
Band of Outsiders for Barneys yellow gingham size L (fits like a normal Medium, you probably know). Might have to wait a few months to wear a shirt this bright, but a really nice piece. Think I wore this literally twice. 100>$75>$50 shipped CONUS or best offer. DM me with any interest or questions. Thanks for the interest!
Dior Homme raw denim -made in Japan size 30. Good stacks forming, crotch replacement is pictured and there is no other work done on these (in other words they have not been hemmed). Purchased from Luisaviaroma.com. Would love to keep these but they definitely don't fit my fat/squat body type. $150>$125>$100 shipped CONUS or best offer. Please DM me with any questions, interest, or for more pics. Thanks!
Green Rafstros with the back zip fully functional. Great condition, worn a handful of times. Size 42, fits like a US 10. Original box included. There's a small stain on the front of the shoes from some food spatter. It's not really very noticeable, the shoes are a dark green. Price is $200>150>$110 shipped CONUS. Direct message me with any questions or additional photos if necessary. Thanks for any interest!
GN with old school Geobaskets sucks. No offense dude, just not your style.
If I'm not terribly drunk I usually play nba2k. If heading toward wasted I pour myself a whiskey sour and watch some real dumb action shit on netflix, usually something with jet li. My taste in movies goes out the window when I'm drinking.
No pics yet. '11. The 2012 model moves to a 4 cylinder engine and something about that bothered me--I've always known bmws for the inline 6. I test drove a couple benzes and used jags, this was my favorite ride. Flirted with the 335 but figured 300 HP would just get me into trouble. Minimal cabin but it's still an exciting car