or Connect

Posts by werdswerf

Makr Undyed Horizon Two Wallet I bought this wallet a little less than a month ago from Makr's website. It's a quality wallet, but I've decided that I need something with a little more cargo capacity. If you're just taking a few cards out for a night on the town, it's just about the perfect size. I'm told by Jason at Makr that the wallet will age nicely with time, but it currently shows hardly any signs of wear. Comes in the original packaging, which is a neat linen (?)...
What's the width of the Band tie at its widest point?
Does ToJ ever do custom fabrics for their peacoat? Just a classic charcoal melton wool would be awesome.
NWWT Band of Outsiders Pink/White Striped Oxford, Size S Purchased from Opening Ceremony for $210 a month or so ago - it's since sold out. I've since decided that the color doesn't really work with my skin tone. Never worn, never washed. Comes with the tags, which I snipped but saved. Measurements Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5" Pit to pit: 19" Sleeve length: 25" Back length: 28" SOLD ___ Band of Outsiders Blue/White Stripe Patterned Button Down, Size S This shirt has...
For fake fades, those actually look pretty nice to me. That said, I doubt a pair you'd pick up in the store would look anywhere close to that.
Quote: Originally Posted by jaac same ol' outerwear. Are those Wolverines or Red Wings? They look great.
Added $110 of Context credit for $95 and $243.75 of Farinelli's credit for 15% off.
I've dropped the prices of the Nudies and Clarks by $10 and the Jack Purcells and Tanner wallet by $5. Thanks for the responses so far.
I have a few of their slim fit button downs, a couple with French cuffs and one without. I bought them because the collars are a nice semi-spread and there aren't many cheap options for dress shirts that fit me - I wear a 36 jacket, and while the XS BR shirts fit me perfectly in the shoulders and neck, I still have to have them taken in a bit at the sides. They aren't exactly high fashion, but they look good with a suit. And if I can get as good a fit with a $60 shirt...
Nudie Slim Jim Dry Japan, Size 30 These jeans have been worn for a couple months before I started working on a pair of APCs - the tube leg of the Slim Jims doesn't look that great on me. They've been hemmed to about a 31" inseam with the original hem intact. They've never been washed and have begun fading around the crotch, knees and back pocket. Measurements (Blue in Green method): Waist: 32" Front Rise: 9.5" Back Rise 14.5" Upper Thigh: 10" Knee: 8" Leg Opening:...