or Connect

Posts by werdswerf

Any chance you'll be putting your Thorogood boots on sale in the next few weeks? I want to buy a pair but would hate for them to be marked down a couple weeks after I bought them.
Thanksgiving price drops.
Price drop on the GATs.
Quote: Originally Posted by number9dream Colorwise, Color 8 goes wonderfully with charcoal flannel. You just need to make sure the longwings are not storm-welted bluchers because they could be too informal with such a formal suit (although that opinion is certainly subject to some qualifications depending on where you intend to wear the suit/shoe combo). It's these here: http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...ongwing/Detail. What do you...
Thinking about grabbing a pair of Color 8 shell longwings. Just wondering: I really only have one suit that I would need them to go with, and it's a charcoal gray flannel. Would this work, or would I be better off going with black shell?
Price drops on everything.
Price drops on the TOJ and W+H.
Price drops on the pants and shoes.
J. Crew Sun-Faded Stanton Pant, Urban Slim Fit, Dusty Khaki, Size 30x30 Worn a couple times, washed once. Waist: 15" Front Rise: 10" Thigh: 10.5" Knee: 8" Leg Opening: 7.5" Inseam: 30" ASKING $30-->$25$20 CONUS _____ Red Wing Gentleman Travelers/Beckman Boots, Cigar, Size US 8.5 SOLD _____ NIB German Army Trainers, Size 280 (43.5) SOLD
So, I just moved to the Pacific Northwest and am in the market for a pair of shell long wing bluchers (in either black or color 8). Problem is, I think I need that double waterloc sole, and I'm having difficulty finding a place that sells this specific combination. Can anybody help me out?