or Connect

Posts by werdswerf

Never worn, without tags (Unlucky doesn't use tags) Purchased in Summer 2011 Nickel buckle, leather keeper, Chicago screws Natural leather will darken to golden brown with wear Measurements: Length (to 3rd hole): 33" Width: 1.5" Thickness: 1/8"
Purchased in Summer 2011 New with tags Shirt #1: White/Blue/Red/Green Shirt #2: Navy/White/Pink/Blue Measurements (for both shirts): Shoulder to shoulder: 17" Pit to pit: 19" Back: 29" Sleeve: 9.5"
Never worn, without tags Purchased in Spring 2011 from Blackbird for $120 Charcoal grey, super soft cashmere wool Asking $50 shipped (CONUS), but will consider all reasonable offers.
New with tags Purchased in Summer 2011 from Context Clothing Blue chambray with white stitching Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder: 17" Pit to pit: 20" Back: 29" Sleeve: 24.5"
Worn about 10 times Purchased in Winter 2011 from Roden Gray Blue end on end chambray fabric Double darted, full box pleat Mother of pearl buttons Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5" Pit to pit: 19.5" Back: 27.5" Sleeve: 25.25"
New with tags Purchased in Summer 2011 from Très Bien Shop Navy with burgundy stripes, 100% wool Four metal buttons at left shoulder Available new here for $260 Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder: 16.75" Pit to pit: 18" Back: 25" Sleeve: 24.5"
New, with tags Purchased in Summer 2011 Olive green, cotton Removable quilted liner Brown corduroy on inner collar Riri zippered pocket on outer collar stores hood Similar jacket available new at Four Horsemen for $495 Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder: 18" Pit to pit: 21" Back: 27" Sleeve: 25.5" Price listed is for shipping to continental U.S. Will consider all reasonable offers. Sorry, no trades.
Never worn, without tags (TOJ doesn’t use tags) Purchased in Spring 2011 Navy/black lambskin Stock small, with modifications (slightly shorter sleeves/body) Plenty of material for sleeves/body to be let out as needed Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder: 16.75" Pit to pit: 19.5" Back: 28.75" Sleeve: 24" Asking $380 shipped (CONUS), but will consider all reasonable offers.
http://needsupply.com/mens/outerwear/veste-militaire-capuche.html If you have this jacket for sale in size S, please let me know.
http://www.unionmadegoods.com/Folk_Light_Rainmac_in_Forest_1588.html This is the jacket. Unfortunately I waited too long and it's sold out everywhere in my size. Please let me know if you have one that you're willing to sell.