or Connect

Posts by werdswerf

Is it just me or do both these images show up as corrupted?
For sale is a pair of lightly worn Wings + Horns West Point Twill Chinos in khaki from two seasons ago. They are in excellent condition with few signs of wear. They have not been hemmed from their original length. Measurements: Waist: 30.5" Knee (17" above hem): 8" Leg opening: 7" Front rise: 9" Back rise: 14.5" Inseam: 31.5" Price includes shipping within the continental U.S.
Purchased in Winter 2011, worn roughly 20 times since Excellent condition with minor creasing in the leather where the shoe bends Horween horsehide leather has tons of character Cork-filled neoprene sole offers plenty of traction under many conditions Goodyear welted - easy to have them resoled Comes with original box, laces Price includes shipping to CONUS. Sorry, no trades.
Brand new, never worn, comes in original BoO packaging with tags Blue oxford fabric Double darted, full box pleat Mother of pearl buttons Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder: 18" Pit to pit: 20" Back: 27.5" Sleeve: 25" Will consider cash offers or trades for a white BoO or W+H oxford, size S. Price includes shipping to CONUS.
Title says it all. Willing to pay $130 if it's in excellent condition.
Try sizing down to a 31 in New Standards or maybe New Cures. Going down to a 31 in Petite Standards would probably be too extreme. Plus the leg opening in a properly fitted pair of New Standards is actually pretty small - too big to stack, maybe, but not too big if you hem/cuff them.
Would TOJ ever consider doing a take on the classic 60/40 parka? Arctic peeps got some love with the fishtail parka last year, but over here in Seattle a good rainy weather jacket would be pretty killer.
Apologies if this doesn't belong here, but I'm selling my navy TOJ peacoat. It's a size small, and it's never been worn. Let me know if you're interested - if you normally wear a size 36 suit jacket and don't want to wait 6-10 weeks for a new TOJ piece, this is a great opportunity.
I've had a lot of interest in this shirt. First person to offer me the asking price gets it.
FT: Nom de Guerre Shawl Collar Cardigan, Size 36 Purchased from SF member dls6128 in July 2011 Charcoal gray wool/nylon blend (80% wool/20% nylon) Simply one of the sickest knits I’ve had the pleasure of owning Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder: 17" Pit to pit: 19.5" Back: 25.5" Sleeve: 24.25" Price includes shipping to CONUS. Will consider all reasonable offers. Sorry, no trades.