or Connect

Posts by werdswerf

Anyone here have experience with Frans Boone shipping to the US? I really like their version of the of the Indy boot, but they already bordering on too expensive for a CXL boot - if I get hit with customs fees, that would push them well over $700.
Yep, US 9 E. I can't measure the length inside the shoe, but the length of the sole is 12.5" if that helps.
I bought these boots from Tres Bien Shop about a month ago. Unfortunately, they're a half size too small for me, so I need to sell them. They're built on the Barrie last, size 9 E, and feature flat waxed cotton laces and Alden's double waterlock sole. They have never been worn, and come with the original packaging, including Alden shoe bags. Asking $230, but will consider other offers. Thanks for looking!
Size up. I have a pair in 29 and they're pretty much true to size. And it's not like they're gonna stretch if you wash them with any regularity.
Quilted wool jacket with Primaloft lining, new with tags. The jacket has a hidden placket with snap closure, patch pockets with snap closure flaps at chest, angled pockets with snap closure flaps at waist, and cuffs with snap closures. Primaloft lining is breathable, wind resistant, and water repellent. Square hemmed front with curved detail along back hem. 83% Wool, 12% Nylon, 3% Cashmere, 2% Polyester. 100% Acetate lining. Really nice texture, and WARM! Jacket...
Bought these about a month ago and never wore them. They're brand new with the original tags still attached. For details and more pictures, see their description on Blue Owl's website. Measurements: Waist: 29.5" Rise: 10" Thigh: 10.75" Knee: 7.85" Leg opening: 7.1" Inseam: 35" Asking $175 shipped to the continental US.
Sent you a PM.
Can you post the measurements?
Bought these from End Clothing last week. They's a size too big for me, and I don't really want to deal with shipping them back across the pond. They have never been worn except to try them on. Will trade for a pair of unworn New Standards in size 27. Price includes shipping to CONUS.
New, unused iPhone 5 case made by Don't Mourn, Organize leather goods. Made of Horween Essex leather, lined with super soft sheep glove leather Embossed with beehive logo Dimensions: 3.25" wide x 5.5" tall x .25" thick Price includes shipping to Continental US