or Connect

Posts by Cacatfish

History refutes you.
I think fuumas comment came off as a joke with a little bit of genuine spite for good measure.I come from gods own "America hating" north coast of Cali and even I am sick of the snotty anti-US jabs from abroad (or above...whatever).The boorish American is hardly a novel slight.
Is someone really trying to apply logic to the whims of the Sf thumb system? Nice fit Benes.
Why not just give elisex the benefit of the doubt that he is taking criticism and attempting to improve. I mean that's pretty much what he posts every other post. Maybe his path is a little slower moving but Jesus Christ some of you guys sound like a bunch of assholes. Maybe he will progress and maybe not. The world will alter little either way. Maybe some people should find a new hobby and stop worrying so as to whether elisex is really applying the gold plated...
I am not feeling that hat at all. It makes your head look really small and makes it look like your ears are sticking out. Neither seem that appealing to me unless I am missing something else gone for with this look. I think your fits are overall some of the most consistently solid but the recent trend in medieval shtcik just isnt deoing it for me.
Man I hate to say it but I think I would be reluctant to do an MTO using cognac shell until I got a definite sense of what shade I would be getting. Seems a large gamble for such an outlay. Anyone interested in a high boot in one of the calf leathers? The Natur Marron looks pretty awesome. I was thinking Oscar last, york sole, storm welt maybe.
For some reason I kept imagining him trying to eat that bowl of soup he posted with that scarf wrapped around his face and what a horrible mess that was going to make.I realize he deserves more credit than to actually try that.
I have been looking high and low for a nice pair of glen plaid pants. Surprising how hard they are to find.I would be totally in for any such offering, walt or rudy.
Who makes that shirt/jacket? Looks nice.
Huh, I actually agreed with your critique. Everything might not have been sizes too large but it lacked any kind of crispness which could have really set off that jacket. The jacket itself looked pretty sweet though.