or Connect

Posts by Cacatfish

I actually liked that suit photo. Nice colors.
Just ordered the Taunton boots. So excited I think I might throw up a little. Counting the days.
Can anybody comment on the arch support or lack of on Meermin shoes? Are in the same league as Alden for support?
I wear 8 uk thanks.
Hi, I would be interested to find out if you still have these shoes in stock. Saw them in an earlier post and been infatuated even since.Thanks.
Shoes look great. Nice use of colors all around. For sure my favorite stitches outfit yet.
Im not sure if you guys are wedding crashers or just friends with a lot of people of marrying age but Im envious how many weddings you seem to attend.Outfits look good also.
For any good discussion all parties need to agree on definitions of terms first right? That goes for about anything. I think the general use of fashion/style as what is out there/what is personal is pretty accepted. My only philosophical interest would be in the personal aspect since that is where the intention and creation take place. What's "out there" is just tools right?
You don't think no tie Friday is fun?
Oh I believe it. Makes the question of which style is more incorporated into a persons lifestyle more interesting.