or Connect

Posts by Cacatfish

Is it long enough in the body? I think it looks good. The arms will definitely give a little so snug is a good place to start from.
Funny I think the two guys front right look best.
Silicium noise is such a great color for Starks. Katt: I found the fisherman and stark crewnecks fit identically.
Im 5.11 175lbs with 40 chest and the medium fits me fine. I tried the large also but the sleeves were a bit long. With a 39 chest, you'll be fine. My only concern would be arm length.
Do those who are sizing up a half to Grant also find them snugger in the instep/waist of the boot?
Funny a lot of the fits you seem to kind of only half ass are ones I tend to like. You just seem more comfortable in them which is not always the case in the fancier ones.Re: notwithit, I like the cuffs. Dont see hem or stacks looking any better. Luddite hell yeah!
Can anyone who has worn both Barrie and Grant expand on the difference in fit? I wear Barrie in 8.5D and it has extra volume through most of the boot from heel to ball. I would size down a half size except then my toes would pinch, as there is really no exra room there (in width, there is in height). Do those who size up a half from Barrie find the Grant fitting similar or looser/tighter in comparison? Any extra room in the toes? Ive read as much as I can about Grant...
I have been pretty disappointed with Jcrew stuff to the point where I wont consider buying anymore. I find that, though some cuts are decent to start with (pants and knits yes, shirts no) the materials inevitably look like crap after a short amount of time. In fact Id say, the older they get, the worse they look. The opposite of many other items. Wool trousers pilling, cotton chinos that become flacid in color and hand, knits and jersey that lose shape (and jersey...
I know this is late but my opinion is that having stacks on the shirt or pants can be a neat accent but having them on both, in this case, makes it appear to me that the clothes just dont fit correctly.I can see the stacks will probably settle with time, but Id be more inclined to hem the sleeves and leave the pants long (or else hem both).
Yeah popping the collar robs the coat of the great lapel peaks. I would clean up the hem also. Really nice suit though.