or Connect

Posts by Cacatfish

These are a really nice pair of Buttero boots but they are a half size too small for me. The color is like a dark cognac with a little ochre. It looks great with grey or denim. They are new in the box and have been worn outside for about 5 minutes. They smell fantastic, filled the whole car with the smell of leather. The seller advised to take a size down but I am a true 42 (9 in Alden Leydon, 8.5 barrie) and these are about a half size too small. Would fit a true...
It'sI cast my vote for the uninvested Johnny come lately narrator myself.
I think nahneun is doing a great job of it himself. Just because you don't want pervs to exist doesn't mean a thing. They do. We are not happy about this but they do.And that look is basically a neo pedo version of the geisha. Demure subservient passive. Shouldn't need to explain to you why that gets the pervs engine blazing.
I know you mean well but you are such an ivory tower intellectual. Absolutely missing what is right in front of you.
Exactly! Good luck, there has to be one or two floating around somewhere.
That cardigan is by Folk a few years ago.I think it's called the cozy cardigan (or cosy)
Wow that injury looks scary. Hope all heals well. Svb- one of the most stylin fits in a while. Shirt suit combo looks great. Agree some other shoes would look better. Breezy has been on a string of really good looks lately. Really coming together well.
I dig that coat. My favorite fits from you are like this, where there is only one high impact piece on a more subdued background. Cleaner and more effective to my eye.
Get right out of town!PS: how do you like the Barena jacket? Did you size up one?