or Connect

Posts by Cacatfish

Hey my commuter is an 80's Miyata touring bike. Such a tank but soooo comfortable.
I would like to see some more rugged boots also with that Sinned outfit. I was thinking like a muted brown chunky boot, maybe suede or horse hide. Buttero maybe, or Trickers, or......? I think all the other pieces are pretty cohesive.
I think of Vans as todays Clarks DB. They work with a lot of fits but there's almost always something that will look better.
Isnt that the point of the thread?I also think the Regis phenomenon is interesting because here he is really holding firm with a single aesthetic......even more so to a single brand, and professes that this is it. Regis is MMM. MMM is Regis. Heretofore and forever more.......no feedback needed "Chico". And really I dont think there is anything wrong with that. Feels good for him, looks good for us. But is it true? Will he stay the course? I man how many people on...
People have changed aesthetics many times on this forum. These may have even been partly influenced by feedback, no?Regardless, there is no requirement that all points need to bear fruit (if there were, this thread would be long dead).
i like reading Teger's commentary a lot. I think Regis rocks ths MMM look pretty well but I don't think it's beyond critiquing and I dont even think its the best look for him. He looks really buffed in the shoulders and upper arms and pretty slim in the legs and, honestly, that alone throws off the lounge look for me. Kind of like when you see professional athletes in suits and something seems a little off (more like football players than soccer players). The shoulder...
I totally agree regarding Germany. If anyone deserves to take the cup it is them and they are definitely playing beautiful and honest football.I just have some family ties to Holland and my hunch says its their year (or maybe three years after the last winter olympics).
Holland will avenge brazil in the final.
It does look the most balanced of the fits IMO.
I want to see stitches dress like beefy woodsman style on his off days.