or Connect

Posts by Cacatfish

Thanks for the input. Can you let me know the size that Dylan was wearing in the fit pics from last season? I find that tops seem to fit me exactly the same.Ive been wearing a jcrew lambswool sweater this week with just a tee and no issues, so I figure Im probably ok with the Shetland.
Can anyone talk about the Shetland sweaters and how they compare to a run of the mill merino or lambswool sweater? Is it wearable with just a tee or too rough? Thanks again.
Thanks everyone. Good info!
Could someone with experience comment on the weight of the heirloom cardi? Is it super outerwear heavy or more like SNS Herning weight? Im just still on the fence for this one. Thanks.
: ('I'll take a look around and see what else grabs me.
Im always checking out their Oliver Spencer stuff. They seem to get an interesting selection. I dont really speak German but I piece the name together as " Mushroom-Pig-Berlin." Remotely close?
Very helpful, thanks!
Can someone who has laid hands on the Oliver Spencer Flitwick navigator jacket describe the fabric? Is it stretchy like a knit or more like a woven fabric with a little give to it? Thanks.
I have that same coat. It's amazing that it reads sort of grey from a distance because there is so much contrast and texture up close.It's the coziest blazer I have worn.
Just to get in on this before it becomes a complete shit storm, I just like looking at aesthetically pleasing photos. Its not that a messy room ruins an outfit, but the whole presentation becomes a little sub par. Some people dont care about that I guess. To each their own.