or Connect

Posts by henrikc

Any recommendations on VBA guides? I'm looking for tips on best coding practices, preferably aimed at non-coders. I just finished up my first proper macro at work. It's for a finance function where we invoice spare parts -- with 3 data sets from external sources containing spares we have on stock, customer quote for the project (i.e. price for each spare and qty) and finally what we have already invoiced. The macro creates a bunch of output sheets - including what we can...
What's the consensus on Meermin shoe trees? Worth buying, or should I pick up trees elsewhere?
DaisyDisk wil do just that.
Hosting a small tasting with some classmates today. Picked up Oban 14, Talisker 10 and Bunnahabhain Toiteach, and we have some leftovers from the last two tastings. I think Balvenie Doublewood 12, Benriach 12, Dalwinnie 15, Glenmorangie 18, Laphroig Quarter Cask, Laphroig 10. Might end up being a rough night.
Would also load it up with a bunch of stuff to make it good and heavy, and then hang it over a door or the back of a chair for a night or two. That'll bend the strap somewhat, giving it a better fit on your shoulder.
Keep holding CMD and press Q on the program you want to close, and it'll close properly.
Trying my luck in this thread, hopefully someone with local knowledge will spot this. I have a friend moving to Bangkok right about know, and her birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks. Any recommendations for a place where I can order flowers online and have them delivered to her office/home? Home area will be On Nut, work will be right next to the Phrom Pong BTS station.
Picked up a bottle of Dalmore 15 today going through duty free. The 70 cl bottle retails for $110 here, I paid just over $60 for the 100 cl bottle. Pretty decent deal. Looking forward to tasting it!
Got this exact pair a couple of weeks ago, and while I left for warmer weather just before the Stavanger winter kicked in, I think they'll survive the winter without too much hassle.
Need to buy some shoe cream and wax for two pairs of Meermin shoes. Any advice on which shades/colors of Saphir I should go for? Tan country calf Light brown karangrain