or Connect

Posts by Double D

Quote: Originally Posted by poly800rock i don't own diors, but probably the grifters. i'm the 2nd one down More like Cougars I'd have thought. Hem on the Grifters is pretty close to 19cm.
Norovirus has been rampant across the UK the last two winters anyhow, so good luck to whoever is trying to find the cause...
Quote: Originally Posted by chrispy179 any jackets like this coming out soon? Funny, I was wondering about summerweight jackets yesterday...
The new shirt cut looks great... just waiting on the day when you decide to break out the flannel checks again. The two I own from the previous set get worn all too often still.
Funny thing considering some of the talk in this topic... Nike just reissued the ubiquitous Forrest Gump/Back To The Future/everything ever set in the 70s and 80s Cortez in white/red.
Lot of needless hate in this thread. A packet of unground rocksalt in the wash should produce a more stonewashed look as opposed to the smooth blue look that bleach and detergent gives... asides from that high heat and plenty of agitation should do the job, may need more than one go to get the desired look. Now that the question has actually been answered we can get down to letting this topic die out rather than bumping it to the top with bitching...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bona Drag !!! Beauty...wash info? Shower and wear on arrival, soak at 6 months, soak at 12 months, gentle wash at 18 months and another gentle wash at 2 years.
Quote: Originally Posted by PolePosition Here are pics of my Cougars. These are V2 (non-selvedge customized back pocket and front pocket lining). Received in February 2007 and has been washed a few times. Those are definitely V3s with the inky dark denim and custom pockets. V2s were before that time and streaky. One the note of V3s I took some shots of mine a month of so back at the 2 year point, didn't think to put them up here...
Any other flannel colours in the offing? Mine got worn so much I'm seriously considering breaking my hiatus from buying things sold in USD...
Quote: Originally Posted by TheFedora I know. They just don't make em anymore The NikexAPC All Courts are 90% the same shoe as those Bruins, just with a rubber toe and canvas upper. As to why the Bruin doesn't exist anymore - after beginning life as the low top equivalent to the Blazer it simply became the Blazer Low, only difference being a slightly revised toe design.