or Connect

Posts by flanker2000fr

Quote: Originally Posted by card_richelieu I can speak to all of these and am of a similar size. Here is my experience: I am usually a 10 or 10.5US I first tried the Hallam (348) in 9.5 and it was too large. I exchanged it for the Lowndes (348) in a 9 and that fits me well. I have a slightly more narrow foot & I have to crank the straps down pretty far on the Lowndes. I next purchased the Audley (337) in 9.5 and it fits pretty well. It's...
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger How does 341 compare? The 341 has a very round toe, so I suppose it fits a lot more like a 337 than a 348 or 358.
Hello, I would highly recommend to visit Marc Guyot in his Cape Cod shop at 5 rue Pasquier in the 8th arrondissement. It's right next to the Crockett & Jones shop near place de la Madeleine, which is where Dimitri, C&J's bespoke shoemaker, works. His shirts are top notch, as are his shoes. He also carries the Carlos Santos brand since he's their stylist. Well worth a look. http://www.marcguyot.com/1.aspx If you're into watches, you definitely want to check out...
Quote: Originally Posted by seektrue Could anybody advice about the C& J last 358 . I am trying to buy the C&J Prestwood , and still getting different answers from pediwear and bodileys . My size in AE is 10 D( perfect fit ), The answers from UK have been, 9.5E and 9.0E. I would appreciated advice on this. Thanks Hello, I'm new here but since I am facing the same problem, I thought I'd try to help. I have got 3 C&J pairs in last...