or Connect

Posts by kiya

New Iron Heart Shirts & Jean Restocks We've just received two solid new Iron Heart shirts and a full restock of all their jeans, belts, jackets, vests, bracelets, and wallets. One of the shirts is the new Mock Twist Gray Chambray shirt, this new fabric has a nice heft to it and while not as heavy as their super heavy chambray fabric it still feels heavier than your average chambray. Great details include selvedge down the inner placket, chainstitch run-off, and felled...
New Iron Heart Shirts & Jean Restocks We've just received two solid new Iron Heart shirts and a full restock of all their jeans, belts, jackets, vests, bracelets, and wallets. One of the shirts is the new Mock Twist Gray Chambray shirt, this new fabric has a nice heft to it and while not as heavy as their super heavy chambray fabric it still feels heavier than your average chambray. Great details include selvedge down the inner placket, chainstitch run-off, and felled...
Spoken like a true Iranian.
Stevenson Loopwheeled Blank Pocket Tees, Linen Shirt, & Jean Restocks The final summer delivery from Stevenson is a loopwheeled blank pocket t-shirt that comes in a 2-pack and a short sleeve linen shirt. The t-shirts are tubular knit on a loopwheeling machine with one chest pocket that's attached with a blind-stitch. The yarn for the fabric is made of Giza cotton which is extremely soft and strong and comes with a rayon neck-tag. The pocket design on these tees alone...
Stevenson Loopwheeled Blank Pocket Tees, Linen Shirt, & Jean Restocks The final summer delivery from Stevenson is a loopwheeled blank pocket t-shirt that comes in a 2-pack and a short sleeve linen shirt. The t-shirts are tubular knit on a loopwheeling machine with one chest pocket that's attached with a blind-stitch. The yarn for the fabric is made of Giza cotton which is extremely soft and strong and comes with a rayon neck-tag. The pocket design on these tees alone...
Get a pair of 3sixteen jeans. No other denim brand from America that i know of sells jeans for that low of a price where the denim is custom designed and woven for the jean.
Flat Head & Real Japan Blues Summer Collections We've received a new selection of great new summer shirts, tees, and sneakers from Flat Head & Real Japan Blues. From Flat Head we've gotten in some of their new flatlock tees with contrast colored ribbing, a newly developed red chambray fabric shirt, a wild t-shirt with a collar, a two-button short sleeved henley, and a short sleeve pin-check shirt. Along with all these new shirts we finally got Flat Head's low-top...
Flat Head & Real Japan Blues Summer Collections We've received a new selection of great new summer shirts, tees, and sneakers from Flat Head & Real Japan Blues. From Flat Head we've gotten in some of their new flatlock tees with contrast colored ribbing, a newly developed red chambray fabric shirt, a wild t-shirt with a collar, a two-button short sleeved henley, and a short sleeve pin-check shirt. Along with all these new shirts we finally got Flat Head's low-top...
Josh,You'd be a size 30 in all of Roy's jeans, check out the RN04 and RS04 models on our site. The one you sent a link to will not be restocked. Once you received the jeans email me or PM me and let me know how much room you have in the waist and i'll be able to tell you how to soak your jeans.