or Connect

Posts by kiya

Yes, the Roy BNB1 will age like a jean but when it's new it looks more like a super dark navy jean with no contrast stitching.I think you should look into these jeans:Strike Gold SG1105Strike Gold SG2105Flat Head SEXFHXRJB15Stevenson 717 (you'd be a 30 in these)You'd be a 31 in all of those jeans.Also, regarding the belt loop key holder, it's sterling silver so once it's on your belt loop you just press it in and it closes the opening so it won't fall off.The Kawatako one...
Should be up by wednesday night.
Restock just hit the online store, SESF, and SELA today.
You're still a moron. Had i actually gotten something like that done i wouldn't be bald, right?Go back to ripping people off in your sale threads.
Self Edge Update We just received a full restock of all Flat Head jeans including the SE05BSP. Along with the jean restock we've received some new Flat Head and RJB shirts and wallets, all are available now at all Self Edge stores and in our online store. Strike Gold has also sent us a full restock of all shirts, sweaters, belts, and jeans. These are turning into some of our fastest selling items, you must see them in person if possible. We've also gotten a full...
Strike Gold Loopwheeled Crewneck Sweaters, Denim Shirts, & Winter Flannels Strike Gold is back with more for their winter collection. We've found the ultimate loopwheeled crewneck sweater. A sweater that is a true loopwheeled fabric, flatlock seam stitched throughout, kitten soft exterior and interior, a beautiful fit, and great detailing that's only noticed by those who've studied the art of the loopwheeled sweater. We know this all sounds like a bit much, but once you...
Strike Gold Loopwheeled Crewneck Sweaters, Denim Shirts, & Winter Flannels Strike Gold is back with more for their winter collection. We've found the ultimate loopwheeled crewneck sweater. A sweater that is a true loopwheeled fabric, flatlock seam stitched throughout, kitten soft exterior and interior, a beautiful fit, and great detailing that's only noticed by those who've studied the art of the loopwheeled sweater. We know this all sounds like a bit much, but once you...
Off the top of my head.. the fit is slightly modified and the new version has a buckle-back.
It's more supposed to be focused towards things like EDC (which i'm assuming will be a huge chunk of it), computers, cars, audio, etc..
You're welcome for Supertech.