or Connect

Posts by kiya

We'll have a restock of this belt in two weeks or you can place a phone order now for this belt with our NY or LA store, shipping is still free.I wish i was coming, instead Ginno is going to bring that flavor to you this weekend.These run true to size for Japanese sizing.I'm a 38 in all DB shirts and jackets and a 40 in all FH shirts and jackets.I wear a 40 in this jacket.
I wouldn't decide just yet, wait till we get the new run and we'll be remeasuring them and updating the size charts.
Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIHXINDO16 - Forever Two Wheels The new SEXIHXINDO16 jean is a collaboration between Self Edge and Iron Heart with a nod to our Indonesian clients. There is a strong denim and vintage loving community in Indonesia and we wanted to make a jean for them with one of their favorite brands. Everything from the fabric to the fit to the leather patch was made with the Indonesia community in mind. We're proud to have a reach that far around the world...
Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIHXINDO16 - Forever Two Wheels The new SEXIHXINDO16 jean is a collaboration between Self Edge and Iron Heart with a nod to our Indonesian clients. There is a strong denim and vintage loving community in Indonesia and we wanted to make a jean for them with one of their favorite brands. Everything from the fabric to the fit to the leather patch was made with the Indonesia community in mind. We're proud to have a reach that far around the world...
I'd say get a 32 for a slim fit or a 33 for some extra room once they've stretched out.We'll have a full restock on October 15th.
All the dryer will do is shrink the jeans more than normal. If the denim yards are rope dyed with indigo you also risk the chance of the dryer leaving stripes or marks on the jean, this can happen even if you flip them inside out.
No, you should absolutely never do what this person is saying.You should never boil your jeans in water. Also, boiling them then soaking them in hot water is redundant and overkill, especially if you don't allow them to fully dry between the soaks.
If you change your mind and want to try some raw or one-wash jeans at Self Edge we've got over 45 models of jeans for men: Self Edge 157 Orchard Street (at Rivington) NY, NY 10002
I'm there all the time, i'm there once a month or two and i'm there for all the parties we've had so far.
Have you even come by the store yet?