or Connect

Posts by kiya

3sixteen Jeans - Back In Stock & Better Than Ever After barely being able to keep 3sixteen's jeans in stock for well over a year now we've received a large shipment which (hopefully) should be enough for everybody waiting to get a pair. We feel that no other brand can offer a better value at this price point considering the quality of both the fabric and construction. The denim on these jeans is woven specifically for 3sixteen and they've got the papers to prove it. A...
3sixteen Jeans - Back In Stock & Better Than Ever After barely being able to keep 3sixteen's jeans in stock for well over a year now we've received a large shipment which (hopefully) should be enough for everybody waiting to get a pair. We feel that no other brand can offer a better value at this price point considering the quality of both the fabric and construction. The denim on these jeans is woven specifically for 3sixteen and they've got the papers to prove it. A...
Dior x Eternal
Restock is coming next week.
So hilarious.. i got that directly from their one-sheet:
There's more coming next week. SELA still has some left though.
No problem at all. Ask anybody that owns one. If you're near one of our stores you should drop in and see them, anybody that's felt one in person instantly recognizes the difference in feel from a BR or RM one.
Here's what i just posted on the newly developed Strike Gold sweaters on Superdenim last week: strike gold wins. i always felt that buzz rickson and real mccoy's made the best loopwheeled sweaters in the world, the only reason anybody should go for br over rm is the lower price br offers, and the only reason they're able to offer a lower price is because they produce more per year. then strike gold's version came along and it's game over. (i feel terrible saying that being...
Nope, we have about one sale a year and it was last week. No more for a very long time.
New Winter Collections at Self Edge & Product Updates! Almost every brand we carry has just delivered a bulk of their winter collections. Here are some of our favorite pieces... Stevenson Overall Co. Stevenson Overall Co. has delivered two jackets, one made of a red wool and the other made of a navy jungle cloth. Both jackets are tailored to fit slim with high cut armholes with a very flattering silhouette. The little details like the button-down chin strap on the Wool...