or Connect

Posts by kiya

Their store is a must-stop for me on every Tokyo trip. I'm hitting it up again on tuesday.
Go to a decent boutique and they'll fit you in the right size.
Nope, SESF only and already sold out of Medium.
Getting Breezy With Sun Surf & Star of Hollywood Nothing is boring when you're wearing a shirt that makes you smile every time you put it on. That's the idea behind a lot of the shirts we get at Self Edge during the spring and summer seasons. For the winter you have flannels, heavy shirts, and jackets, things to keep you warm and comfortable during travel or for every day use. For the spring and summer we shed those heavy shirts for things that scream sunshine. We've...
I genuinely like this brand. *hides for cover* The wildest retail store i've ever seen anywhere in the world is the newest Chrome Hearts store in Aoyama Tokyo.
We're actually doing a 3sixteen+ jean that's made in San Francisco that's being released this spring that's exactly what you're after in terms of price, fit, and details.
I think your best bet is the Strike Gold SG1109. It's an amazing denim and fit and the details are very nice.
Kicking off this weekend with a dinner "meeting" at Bourbon Steak with Tom Park tonight.
Iron Heart Sparkly Western Shirts, Moto T-Shirt, 634s-B Overdyed, & More We've just received a couple of awesome new Iron Heart shirts with a special fabric that has a sparkle to it in the sunlight. It was difficult to photograph these to properly show off the fabric. This new Iron Heart shirt is available in black and red. We've also received a new loopwheeled t-shirt with a great print on the front and back with a black cotton body. Along with the new tee and shirts...
Iron Heart Sparkly Western Shirts, Moto T-Shirt, 634s-B Overdyed, & More We've just received a couple of awesome new Iron Heart shirts with a special fabric that has a sparkle to it in the sunlight. It was difficult to photograph these to properly show off the fabric. This new Iron Heart shirt is available in black and red. We've also received a new loopwheeled t-shirt with a great print on the front and back with a black cotton body. Along with the new tee and shirts...