or Connect

Posts by kiya

That's not denim and actually i don't even think it's chambray.
This monday!
I'm going to Iran in February or so for a couple of weeks. I have no fear of visiting but then again i was born there. I do understand the fears of Americans as the government there isn't exactly visitor friendly (at least in the media's eye's). The country is home to some amazing food, people, sights, and history. Just go and be smart and you'll be fine.
Those are only available at SELA and SENY via phone order or in-store.
Nope, they stopped production on that jacket.
Restocks from Iron Heart, Strike Gold, Sugar Cane, Imperial SEXI14, 3sixteen, & Self Edge Summer is in full swing... hot-rods, day-drinking, & shirt-less motorcycle rides should be in full swing by now. The stores are now fully stocked with jeans, belts, and more from all the brands we carry. RJB is shipping us some awesome shirts that should be in all stores next week and at SELA we're having art from a very talented Latino and rockabilly photographer put up in the store...
Full restock is coming when the next production run is done October 1st.
Nope, got a restock of the 1105, 1109, and 2109.The next 2105 production run is completed October 1st.
The list of reduced price items is shrinking, the dropped the prices further on what's left and moved some sizes around. Once a year we drop prices 35% to 65% off retail on remaining sizes of items that are not going to be restocked. Most of these items we only have one size left, but if it’s you’re size you’re in luck. All sales are final on these items due to the heavy discount, and as always worldwide shipping is free. Sale prices are not retroactive for past...
Watch Andrew of SENY darn jeans in a new video on Complex: http://www.complex.com/style/2011/08/video-self-edge-makes-old-jeans-new-again