or Connect

Posts by kiya

If the jeans were bought from us we can make an exception, if not, sorry but they have to be brought into one of the three stores for repair.
Those have been discontinued so they won't be restocked.The fabric is slightly shiny because it's resin pressed, not overdyed.
It's great stuff, i've seen both season in person and it's basically streetwear x vintage repro. Some of the stuff is really cool and some is far too branded, not surprising considering the designer behind the label. Most of the collection is produced by Warehouse in Japan.
Please don't take any photos in there.
I had a glass of Pappy Van Winkle 20 last night at a bar i frequent in SF, it was the best bourbon i've ever tasted. Now to find a bottle.
I'm not big on pre-orders, but we'll have enough of the jeans to go around on the release, we made 300 pairs.
Been getting a lot of inquiries about the Self edge x Leather Soul x Iron Heart x Alden four-way collaboration project. Release date on those boots that you may have seen on forums or twitter is February 18th and retail is $495. There is a "matching" Iron Heart collab jean releasing on the same day with a new denim we developed with Iron Heart that's a 23oz sanforized fabric that's super dark indigo. The jean has no contrast stitching, it's sewn up in all dark indigo...
Coming next week to all stores..
Good news, we're getting the 3009 on monday, which is what the F380 was replaced with.
Coming next week to all stores..