or Connect

Posts by kiya

Quote: Originally Posted by jelly ^ ok thanks! what about the SExFHxRJB jeans? what cutting will they be in? Slim straight.
Quote: Originally Posted by jelly kiya, what model should i be looking at for ironheart if im looking for a APC Petit Standard fit. Looking at devil fit IH-666od. wearing a size 26 for my aoc ps. what size should i get for IH? You'd be a 28 in the Devil's Fit, that or the 301s would be closest to the APC PS. You'd be a 28 in both.
Self Edge x Flat Head x Real Japan Blues Party & SALE The presidents and designers of both Flat Head and Real Japan Blues are coming from Japan for a party at Self Edge Los Angeles on June 11th from 7pm to 11pm. Many things are happening during this weekend at SELA: -During that same weekend from friday till monday we'll be having a 12% off sale at all three of our stores (and our online store). -FH and RJB have sent over part of their Fall/Winter 2011 lines...
Self Edge x Flat Head x Real Japan Blues Party & SALE The presidents and designers of both Flat Head and Real Japan Blues are coming from Japan for a party at Self Edge Los Angeles on June 11th from 7pm to 11pm. Many things are happening during this weekend at SELA: -During that same weekend from friday till monday we'll be having a 12% off sale at all three of our stores (and our online store). -FH and RJB have sent over part of their Fall/Winter 2011 lines...
Quote: Originally Posted by Perception. Well their be a future restock in the BR Loopwheeled Sweatshirts? Yup, they're made and restocked every September.
Going to The Bazaar tomorrow night... is it all hype? Looks overpriced, and i rarely use that word for anything.
I saw a model in Japan last week that i fell in love with. First PF sneakers i've ever liked. It was a white high-top and it said "Bob Cousey" on the side.
Buzz Rickson & Sugar Cane Summer Collection Just in from Buzz Rickson and Sugar Cane are some of their last offerings for their summer collections. From Buzz Rickson we have two short sleeve heavyweight loopwheeled tees with buttoned pocket flaps. A great authentic design that's rarely redone even amongst the Japanese repro brands. This is available in both gray and olive. Sugar Cane brings us four new short sleeve shirts. Two are dobby cotton woven shirts with...
Buzz Rickson & Sugar Cane Summer Collection Just in from Buzz Rickson and Sugar Cane are some of their last offerings for their summer collections. From Buzz Rickson we have two short sleeve heavyweight loopwheeled tees with buttoned pocket flaps. A great authentic design that's rarely redone even amongst the Japanese repro brands. This is available in both gray and olive. Sugar Cane brings us four new short sleeve shirts. Two are dobby cotton woven shirts with...
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenFrog which flathead cut most similarly resembles the apc petite standard cut? Flat Head F310