or Connect

Posts by kiya

Iron Heart Indigo Dyed Waffle Fabric Shirts & Heavy Weight Jersey Knit "For Comfort" Shirts We've just received a few new Iron Heart shirts including new colors of one our most popular shirts from last year. First up we have a new indigo-dyed shirt made of a wild "waffle" fabric made of 100% cotton. The fabric has taken on the indigo dye in an interesting way and shows quite a bit of character even in it's new unworn state. Once the color starts to drop off in the...
Iron Heart Indigo Dyed Waffle Fabric Shirts & Heavy Weight Jersey Knit "For Comfort" Shirts We've just received a few new Iron Heart shirts including new colors of one our most popular shirts from last year. First up we have a new indigo-dyed shirt made of a wild "waffle" fabric made of 100% cotton. The fabric has taken on the indigo dye in an interesting way and shows quite a bit of character even in it's new unworn state. Once the color starts to drop off in the...
There is no truth to that, if you really break it down durability has more to do with pliability of a jean combined with total weight of the fabric. Some of the longest lasting jeans we've ever sold have been some of the lighter weight ones. But a heavier fabric will last longer if it's designed to, unfortunately most heavier weight fabrics are designed to age a certain way over being designed to last a long time.
Strike Gold Super Short Slub Weft Jeans & Brushed Flannel Shirts While in Japan at the end of 2013 we saw a denim that excited us more than nearly any other new denim we'd seen in well over a year. It was at a meeting with Strike Gold at which they brought us a sample of the fabric to see; since that meeting we couldn't wait to get the jean into our stores. It's been a long six month wait since then and we've finally got a small run of these jeans available at our...
Strike Gold Super Short Slub Weft Jeans & Brushed Flannel Shirts While in Japan at the end of 2013 we saw a denim that excited us more than nearly any other new denim we'd seen in well over a year. It was at a meeting with Strike Gold at which they brought us a sample of the fabric to see; since that meeting we couldn't wait to get the jean into our stores. It's been a long six month wait since then and we've finally got a small run of these jeans available at our...
That jean has a wide leg opening because it's a fairly wide leg jean. They don't flare, they just aren't slim at all.
Roy's new jeans are Kinda Special. Roy Slaper is back to making jeans and we think he's created his best fitting jean yet. It's between a slim and straight cut with some taper to the leg using a new 13.75oz loomstate Cone White Oak denim that was developed exclusively for Roy. The denim has a nice heft to it and the fit is just perfect. The fabric's fibers really come alive after the initial soak with a little bit of hairiness which goes away after a week or two of...
Roy's new jeans are Kinda Special. Roy Slaper is back to making jeans and we think he's created his best fitting jean yet. It's between a slim and straight cut with some taper to the leg using a new 13.75oz loomstate Cone White Oak denim that was developed exclusively for Roy. The denim has a nice heft to it and the fit is just perfect. The fabric's fibers really come alive after the initial soak with a little bit of hairiness which goes away after a week or two of...
I think the word "exclusive" is being used differently here. In my mind having an exclusive on a brand means nobody else can carry it due to a contract between the store and the brand. Regardless, yes, i believe BiG are the only ones in the US carrying PBJ.
To win a $250 Self Edge gift card from Rawr Denim or a pair of jeans from 3sixteen answer one of the two questions Dean Delray is asking on his Twitter today from the Podcast below. I was the guest on this week's Let There Be Talk, my first podcast recording! I dislike my voice and freeze up anytime any audio is recorded so this was nerve-wracking for me, i'm scared to listen to it. Dean Delray's Let There Be Talk podcast is sponsored by Rawr Denim and 3sixteen this...