Posts by kiya

Buzz Rickson Winter Collection of Jackets, Shirts, Whistles, & Watch Caps We've just received our winter shipment from Buzz Rickson and it includes some items which we've built up some serious wait-lists for. First off, you know you need a Buzz Rickson whistle, so now we're stocking them for all your whistling needs. These are the original Acme Thunderer style whistles made of brass and a natural cork ball. Next up with the new run of black mock twist and indigo USN...
Those will be out December 15th.
We're keeping all that under wraps for another month or so.. the samples are only being shown at the pop-up shop for now and the jeans and jacket go into production in late November.
3sixteen Pop-Up Shop at Self Edge Los Angeles / This Weekend! This weekend from November 4 to 6 (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) we'll be hosting a 3sixteen pop-up shop at Self Edge Los Angeles. We’ll have their entire new fall & winter collection for sale including their full line-up of jeans, chinos, t-shirts, and more. We'll also have a special Self Edge x 3sixteen t-shirt for sale. Limited to 100 tees and printed on 3sixteen's black pocket tees. There will also be some...
3sixteen Pop-Up Shop at Self Edge Los Angeles / This Weekend! This weekend from November 4 to 6 (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) we'll be hosting a 3sixteen pop-up shop at Self Edge Los Angeles. We’ll have their entire new fall & winter collection for sale including their full line-up of jeans, chinos, t-shirts, and more. We'll also have a special Self Edge x 3sixteen t-shirt for sale. Limited to 100 tees and printed on 3sixteen's black pocket tees. There will also be some...
Ten years ago today we opened the first Self Edge in San Francisco. This is me signing the lease inside the space before we took it over. It was never in the plans to have five stores spread across North America; with every new store opening we're floored that we can continue to expand our little store into a new city. Without the support of our longtime friends and clients none of this would have been possible, we sincerely thank every one of you. Demitra and I have...
Sugar Cane 2009, owned by one of our customers from SEPDX. She bought these from us 2 years ago, they look so damn good.
Sugar Cane 2009, owned by one of our customers from SEPDX. She bought these from us 2 years ago, they look so damn good.
I'm in and out of SESF almost every day when i'm in town. I'll be there tomorrow (Saturday from noon to 3pm or so if you're around).
We have lots of great events coming up at many of our store locations, check them out here: http://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=information/events