or Connect

Posts by kiya

Roy's new jeans are Kinda Special. Roy Slaper is back to making jeans and we think he's created his best fitting jean yet. It's between a slim and straight cut with some taper to the leg using a new 13.75oz loomstate Cone White Oak denim that was developed exclusively for Roy. The denim has a nice heft to it and the fit is just perfect. The fabric's fibers really come alive after the initial soak with a little bit of hairiness which goes away after a week or two of...
I think the word "exclusive" is being used differently here. In my mind having an exclusive on a brand means nobody else can carry it due to a contract between the store and the brand. Regardless, yes, i believe BiG are the only ones in the US carrying PBJ.
To win a $250 Self Edge gift card from Rawr Denim or a pair of jeans from 3sixteen answer one of the two questions Dean Delray is asking on his Twitter today from the Podcast below. I was the guest on this week's Let There Be Talk, my first podcast recording! I dislike my voice and freeze up anytime any audio is recorded so this was nerve-wracking for me, i'm scared to listen to it. Dean Delray's Let There Be Talk podcast is sponsored by Rawr Denim and 3sixteen this...
Iron Heart Jeans, Jackets, Vests, & More We've just received a large restock of the popular 301s jean from Iron Heart which now has a visible selvedge outseam. We worked with Iron Heart to tweak the way the outer leg is cut to preserve the selvedge edge of the fabric while maintaining the slim tapered fit the 301s is known for. The product page has been updated with the new measurements to reflect this. We've also received a full restock of the Beatle Buster jean, the...
Iron Heart Jeans, Jackets, Vests, & More We've just received a large restock of the popular 301s jean from Iron Heart which now has a visible selvedge outseam. We worked with Iron Heart to tweak the way the outer leg is cut to preserve the selvedge edge of the fabric while maintaining the slim tapered fit the 301s is known for. The product page has been updated with the new measurements to reflect this. We've also received a full restock of the Beatle Buster jean, the...
I was the guest on this week's Let There Be Talk, my first podcast recording! I dislike my voice and freeze up anytime any audio is recorded so this was nerve-wracking for me, i'm scared to listen to it. Dean Delray's Let There Be Talk podcast is sponsored by Rawr Denim and 3sixteen this week, listen to the episode because Rawr is giving away a $250 Self Edge gift card and 3sixteen is giving away one pair of jeans from their webstore. Let There Be Talk EP95: Kiya...
PBJ isn't exclusive to BiG in the US, they've had multiple other retailers over the past five years and i don't believe any of them still carry the brand. We have a brand which we like that is similar (in terms of their jeans) called Strike Gold. PBJ's president helped SG get started four years ago, since they SG is the one that's developed some of the new denim styles which PBJ ended up using a year or two later, and now some of SG's fabrics are used only on Strike Gold...
We do not because all the blue jeans we sell are indigo dyed. If you're looking for a blue jean that doesn't fade over time i would look into American Apparel's blue garment dyed jeans.
Also, Gentry is one of the only places in America to carry Self Edge's copper and silver jewelry collection!
There is 1% stretch in it.