or Connect

Posts by kiya

Iron Heart Jeans, Jackets, Vests, & More We've just received a large restock of the popular 301s jean from Iron Heart which now has a visible selvedge outseam. We worked with Iron Heart to tweak the way the outer leg is cut to preserve the selvedge edge of the fabric while maintaining the slim tapered fit the 301s is known for. The product page has been updated with the new measurements to reflect this. We've also received a full restock of the Beatle Buster jean, the...
Iron Heart Jeans, Jackets, Vests, & More We've just received a large restock of the popular 301s jean from Iron Heart which now has a visible selvedge outseam. We worked with Iron Heart to tweak the way the outer leg is cut to preserve the selvedge edge of the fabric while maintaining the slim tapered fit the 301s is known for. The product page has been updated with the new measurements to reflect this. We've also received a full restock of the Beatle Buster jean, the...
I was the guest on this week's Let There Be Talk, my first podcast recording! I dislike my voice and freeze up anytime any audio is recorded so this was nerve-wracking for me, i'm scared to listen to it. Dean Delray's Let There Be Talk podcast is sponsored by Rawr Denim and 3sixteen this week, listen to the episode because Rawr is giving away a $250 Self Edge gift card and 3sixteen is giving away one pair of jeans from their webstore. Let There Be Talk EP95: Kiya...
PBJ isn't exclusive to BiG in the US, they've had multiple other retailers over the past five years and i don't believe any of them still carry the brand. We have a brand which we like that is similar (in terms of their jeans) called Strike Gold. PBJ's president helped SG get started four years ago, since they SG is the one that's developed some of the new denim styles which PBJ ended up using a year or two later, and now some of SG's fabrics are used only on Strike Gold...
We do not because all the blue jeans we sell are indigo dyed. If you're looking for a blue jean that doesn't fade over time i would look into American Apparel's blue garment dyed jeans.
Also, Gentry is one of the only places in America to carry Self Edge's copper and silver jewelry collection!
There is 1% stretch in it.
Tagged 25" or measure 25" in the waist? They run half a size smaller than the normal undyed ones.
3sixteen+ Natural Pima Cotton Slim Tapered Jeans & Darn-It!'s Special Tie-Dyed Edition We'd like to interrupt the usual dark, heavy, selvedge denim news with something a little different. We're releasing our first non black or indigo jean. 3sixteen+ has released a new skinny fit jean for women in a natural un-dyed and unbleached Cone Mills pima cotton denim in their 77BSP fit. This jean starts out off-white and will age as it darkens naturally. The jean can be...
3sixteen+ Natural Pima Cotton Slim Tapered Jeans & Darn-It!'s Special Tie-Dyed Edition We'd like to interrupt the usual dark, heavy, selvedge denim news with something a little different. We're releasing our first non black or indigo jean. 3sixteen+ has released a new skinny fit jean for women in a natural un-dyed and unbleached Cone Mills pima cotton denim in their 77BSP fit. This jean starts out off-white and will age as it darkens naturally. The jean can be...