or Connect

Posts by kiya

What retailers are you referring to? That is seriously the most short-sighted business decision i've heard in a while.
Yes, they actually land at all stores on Wednesday!
Ralph Lauren Is Cutting 1000 Jobs and Closing 50 Stores http://time.com/money/4359933/ralph-lauren-job-cuts-store-closings/
Glad you like those, they're one of my favorite 3sixteen models. The slightly heavier denim, the patch, and the way the top block fits is just perfect.
3sixteen x Schott Black Leather Perfecto Jacket 3sixteen's first collaboration with Schott NYC comes in the form of a black leather Perfecto jacket. This jacket is built from their 519 fit, a modernized version of the original Perfecto from 1928. The leather is a beautiful naked cowhide with no topcoats to allow the natural feel and look of the leather to shine. Limited to 100 jackets and available now at all Self Edge stores and via our online store. Shop 3sixteen...
3sixteen x Schott Black Leather Perfecto Jacket 3sixteen's first collaboration with Schott NYC comes in the form of a black leather Perfecto jacket. This jacket is built from their 519 fit, a modernized version of the original Perfecto from 1928. The leather is a beautiful naked cowhide with no topcoats to allow the natural feel and look of the leather to shine. Limited to 100 jackets and available now at all Self Edge stores and via our online store. Shop 3sixteen...
Sugar Cane for Self Edge - Lightweight Okinawa 509SE Jean You can finally own Sugar Cane's famed 50/50 cotton/sugar cane denim in a slim tapered fit! We've always loved Sugar Cane's Okinawa fabric and over the years we've really wanted a slim tapered version of it. Together with Sugar Cane we've done a limited run of slim tapered jeans using a special 12oz summer-weight 50/50 cotton/sugar cane fiber denim. Perfect if you want something lighter in weight and breathable...
Sugar Cane for Self Edge - Lightweight Okinawa 509SE Jean You can finally own Sugar Cane's famed 50/50 cotton/sugar cane denim in a slim tapered fit! We've always loved Sugar Cane's Okinawa fabric and over the years we've really wanted a slim tapered version of it. Together with Sugar Cane we've done a limited run of slim tapered jeans using a special 12oz summer-weight 50/50 cotton/sugar cane fiber denim. Perfect if you want something lighter in weight and breathable...
I love this thread. I don't see how it's not completely obvious that traditional retail does not work when run like a tech company. Yet that doesn't stop companies from applying tech's strategies to traditional retail, hence why we've seen so many high profile retailers open, grow, then close or downsize all within 2 or 3 years.
I would go for the same size as your 3sixteen size, they don't stretch a massive amount and they're sanforized, so shrinkage is minimal.