or Connect

Posts by kiya

Yes, that model came out in 2009 and is the most popular jean that Sugar Cane currently produces. We have them now at our Valencia store if you'd like to come in and try a pair on.That would be the Strike gold sweaters.
These will be up in our online store along with measurements next week. If you need them before then feel free to call one of our stores for measurements in your size and/or to phone order them.
Nope, but there is a new fit that comes out next week which fits far better than the Santa Rosa. It's a straight leg jean with some taper called the Valencia.
No, currently no store is discounting that jacket.
The back pocket will be shaped like any other 5-pocket jean and will not have exposed rivets.The last jean had exposed rivets, yours did not, so it will be a similar jean to yours with a slightly different fit.
Yup, he's doing a new run of those but with regular 5-pocket style back pockets. Release is slated for late March.
We have these available now at SEPDX, SENY, and SELA.. they're available in-store, via phone order, or via email.
Shot some photos of my recently washed Stevenson jeans. Stevenson 727 La Jolla Jean Worn for 19 Months Washed 10 Times Repaired 2 Times
Shot some photos of my recently washed Stevenson jeans. Stevenson 727 La Jolla Jean Worn for 19 Months Washed 10 Times Repaired 2 Times