or Connect

Posts by kiya

3sixteen Indigo-Dyed 3/4 Sleeve Shirt & Jean Restocks We've received a mid-season 3/4 sleeve shirts from 3sixteen made of an indigo-dyed cotton fabric with a triangle discharge print. The shirt is cut and sewn in the US and comes with hidden button-down collars, chainstitch run-off, and coconut shell buttons. Along with this new shirt we've received a full restock of over 25 different models of jeans from 3sixteen and 3sixteen+, availalble now at all four of our stores...
3sixteen Indigo-Dyed 3/4 Sleeve Shirt & Jean Restocks We've received a mid-season 3/4 sleeve shirts from 3sixteen made of an indigo-dyed cotton fabric with a triangle discharge print. The shirt is cut and sewn in the US and comes with hidden button-down collars, chainstitch run-off, and coconut shell buttons. Along with this new shirt we've received a full restock of over 25 different models of jeans from 3sixteen and 3sixteen+, availalble now at all four of our stores...
At least it's only 3%, in San Francisco it's between 4% and 6%.
John Lofgren Natural Chromexcel Engineer Boots John Lofgren has taken his wildly popular black engineer boot and done it up in a natural Horween Chromexcel leather. These things are going to look unreal once they're beat up looking. The leather shade combined with his perfect engineer details and shape create a truly unique and beautiful boot. These are made in small numbers and we're not sure when or if restocks of this boot will take place. Shop John Lofgren...
John Lofgren Natural Chromexcel Engineer Boots John Lofgren has taken his wildly popular black engineer boot and done it up in a natural Horween Chromexcel leather. These things are going to look unreal once they're beat up looking. The leather shade combined with his perfect engineer details and shape create a truly unique and beautiful boot. These are made in small numbers and we're not sure when or if restocks of this boot will take place. Shop John Lofgren...
We'll have them done for a December release.
Oddly enough.. all this comes at a time where we're waiting for final samples for a black Type II that we're doing with a Japanese brand. It's kept original aesthetically, but functionally we've added hidden hand pockets into the side seams of the jacket with small zippers to keep them closed.
I agree, thats why i said "from any heritage/repro style brand".I would also think that if a fashion brand made a black Type II they'd manage to screw it up by changing too many details of the original. If one has been made true to the original, i'd love to see it.
I have never seen a black Type II from any heritage/repro style brand, i've never seen a black Type I either, only Type III's.
The sun is in his eyes!