Posts by kiya

My Lofgren cognac Badalassi engineers after 6 weeks of wear, i can't believe how quickly these evolved. Also the most comfortable boot i've worn in years.
My Lofgren cognac Badalassi engineers after 6 weeks of wear, i can't believe how quickly these evolved. Also the most comfortable boot i've worn in years.
If you want heavy/warm/soft go for Iron Heart. If you want fit/details and depth in the pattern go with Flat Head. Obviously we carry both of those brands but i really believe the best flannels in the world are made by them two.
Studio D'Artisan Shirts, Nirvana Tees, Loopwheeled Pocket Tees, Indigo Dyed Watch Caps, and SD-507 Restock Studio D'Artisan have just hit us with a strong shipment of shirts, loopwheeled blank pocket tees, indigo dyed watch caps, an SD-507 jean restock, and one very strange Nirvana t-shirt. The short sleeved shirts are a standout from this current collection. We have a mixed camo shirt, a wabash with some fine detailing, and a check flannel with indigo-dyed navy...
Studio D'Artisan Shirts, Nirvana Tees, Loopwheeled Pocket Tees, Indigo Dyed Watch Caps, and SD-507 Restock Studio D'Artisan have just hit us with a strong shipment of shirts, loopwheeled blank pocket tees, indigo dyed watch caps, an SD-507 jean restock, and one very strange Nirvana t-shirt. The short sleeved shirts are a standout from this current collection. We have a mixed camo shirt, a wabash with some fine detailing, and a check flannel with indigo-dyed navy...
While in Austin this week i met up with a few friends and forum members, first time i saw three well worn in Flat Head Wild Child wallets in one room, had to shoot a photo of it.. Clockwise from the top: Mine at 7 years, Vance's at 5 years, and Broark's at 2 years. (photo by https://www.instagram.com/selvedge1)
Iron Heart Ultra-Heavy "Return Of The Purps" Ombre Flannel Shirts Iron Heart just hit us with a new version of their very popular purple ombre flannel shirts, available now in both workshirt and snap buttoned versions. Along with these new flannels we've received fresh restocks of all Iron Heart jeans including the slim tapered 8301s SBG black jean. Shop Iron Heart Online
Iron Heart Ultra-Heavy "Return Of The Purps" Ombre Flannel Shirts Iron Heart just hit us with a new version of their very popular purple ombre flannel shirts, available now in both workshirt and snap buttoned versions. Along with these new flannels we've received fresh restocks of all Iron Heart jeans including the slim tapered 8301s SBG black jean. Shop Iron Heart Online
My Stevenson 727 jeans. 3 years and 2 months of wear, 22 washes, 5 repairs (at SESF, SELA, SEPDX, and self-repaired twice while in Mexico). I love these jeans, everything from the super functional curved rear pockets to the way every stitch and fold ages is pure perfection.
My Stevenson 727 jeans. 3 years and 2 months of wear, 22 washes, 5 repairs (at SESF, SELA, SEPDX, and self-repaired twice while in Mexico). I love these jeans, everything from the super functional curved rear pockets to the way every stitch and fold ages is pure perfection.