or Connect

Posts by kiya

I'm quite certain that's not him.
These run true to size and extremely close to Brannock sizing.We sell quite a lot of these online and we rarely get exchanges for another size, which tells me the sizing is quite predictable across the models.
Yes, i've loved this brand for so many years and it's great that we're finally able to carry it. We have a lot of special releases in store for the fall and winter that i believe will impress even the most seasoned denim aficionado.
Introducing Studio D'Artisan - The First Of The "Osaka 5" One of the lines we fell in love with in the 90’s when we first discovered Japanese denim was Studio D’Artisan. Known as the first of the “Osaka 5” companies to have started the Japanese denim industry which we know today. Studio D’Artisan were the first ones to use deadstock hardware on their jeans and the first ones to create shuttle loom woven hank dyed jeans in Japan. They’ve maintained a playful image over...
Introducing Studio D'Artisan - The First Of The "Osaka 5" One of the lines we fell in love with in the 90’s when we first discovered Japanese denim was Studio D’Artisan. Known as the first of the “Osaka 5” companies to have started the Japanese denim industry which we know today. Studio D’Artisan were the first ones to use deadstock hardware on their jeans and the first ones to create shuttle loom woven hank dyed jeans in Japan. They’ve maintained a playful image over...
What retailers are you referring to? That is seriously the most short-sighted business decision i've heard in a while.
Yes, they actually land at all stores on Wednesday!
Ralph Lauren Is Cutting 1000 Jobs and Closing 50 Stores http://time.com/money/4359933/ralph-lauren-job-cuts-store-closings/
Glad you like those, they're one of my favorite 3sixteen models. The slightly heavier denim, the patch, and the way the top block fits is just perfect.
3sixteen x Schott Black Leather Perfecto Jacket 3sixteen's first collaboration with Schott NYC comes in the form of a black leather Perfecto jacket. This jacket is built from their 519 fit, a modernized version of the original Perfecto from 1928. The leather is a beautiful naked cowhide with no topcoats to allow the natural feel and look of the leather to shine. Limited to 100 jackets and available now at all Self Edge stores and via our online store. Shop 3sixteen...