or Connect

Posts by kiya

While in Austin this week i met up with a few friends and forum members, first time i saw three well worn in Flat Head Wild Child wallets in one room, had to shoot a photo of it.. Clockwise from the top: Mine at 7 years, Vance's at 5 years, and Broark's at 2 years. (photo by https://www.instagram.com/selvedge1)
Iron Heart Ultra-Heavy "Return Of The Purps" Ombre Flannel Shirts Iron Heart just hit us with a new version of their very popular purple ombre flannel shirts, available now in both workshirt and snap buttoned versions. Along with these new flannels we've received fresh restocks of all Iron Heart jeans including the slim tapered 8301s SBG black jean. Shop Iron Heart Online
Iron Heart Ultra-Heavy "Return Of The Purps" Ombre Flannel Shirts Iron Heart just hit us with a new version of their very popular purple ombre flannel shirts, available now in both workshirt and snap buttoned versions. Along with these new flannels we've received fresh restocks of all Iron Heart jeans including the slim tapered 8301s SBG black jean. Shop Iron Heart Online
My Stevenson 727 jeans. 3 years and 2 months of wear, 22 washes, 5 repairs (at SESF, SELA, SEPDX, and self-repaired twice while in Mexico). I love these jeans, everything from the super functional curved rear pockets to the way every stitch and fold ages is pure perfection.
My Stevenson 727 jeans. 3 years and 2 months of wear, 22 washes, 5 repairs (at SESF, SELA, SEPDX, and self-repaired twice while in Mexico). I love these jeans, everything from the super functional curved rear pockets to the way every stitch and fold ages is pure perfection.
The Self Edge End-Of-Summer Sale - This Weekend! We're having a End Of Summer sale this weekend at all of our stores including our online store. It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 13% for three days; come by and check out our new goods, we even have some new fall collections in stock including many recently received summer items. Self Edge Online & In-store Sale: Starts 9am (PST) Friday, September 16th Ends 9am (PST)...
Introducing Monitaly - Every Stitch Has A Soul Since 1989 Yuki Matsuda has been creating beautiful garments under the label Monitaly. Always pushing the envelope of design and textiles; we've seen this line bypass trends for 27 years now. We're proud to add Monitaly to our (small) roster of brands and hope you enjoy the details and designs which Yuki and his team are able to create. Shop Monitaly and Chamula Online
Yes they are, they're at SEPDX now.
3sixteen Japanese Selvedge Chinos 3sixteen have made a set of great looking chinos out of an exclusive Japanese selvedge true chino cloth. These have a perfect straight tapered fit and come in three colors. Along with the new chinos we've received full restocks of nearly all jean models from both 3sixteen and 3sixteen+ and their garment dyed t-shirts. Shop 3sixteen Online
3sixteen Japanese Selvedge Chinos 3sixteen have made a set of great looking chinos out of an exclusive Japanese selvedge true chino cloth. These have a perfect straight tapered fit and come in three colors. Along with the new chinos we've received full restocks of nearly all jean models from both 3sixteen and 3sixteen+ and their garment dyed t-shirts. Shop 3sixteen Online