or Connect

Posts by kiya

If RMC is your favorite you're about to be very pleasantly surprised when you feel Flat Head's offerings. They're extremely close, both getting top picks of what Shinki has to offer due to their relationship with the tannery.. and the construction is so close that i believe they're actually made by the same sewing shop, the difference is in the fits, hardware, and small details.
The jacket doesn't do that on anybody that's tried it on so far, and i've personally seen people wear it in all four sizes.
Flat Head & Real Japan Blues Summer Collection and Horsehide Jackets We've just received a set of Flat Head and Real Japan Blues short sleeved shirts and t-shirts perfect for the warmer months. Along with these new shirts we've also had a run of brown Shinki horsehide jackets made for Self Edge, these things fit like a dream and the leather is what you would expect from Flat Head. Check the product page for the leather jacket for a full rundown of all hardwear and...
Flat Head & Real Japan Blues Summer Collection and Horsehide Jackets We've just received a set of Flat Head and Real Japan Blues short sleeved shirts and t-shirts perfect for the warmer months. Along with these new shirts we've also had a run of brown Shinki horsehide jackets made for Self Edge, these things fit like a dream and the leather is what you would expect from Flat Head. Check the product page for the leather jacket for a full rundown of all hardwear and...
If you're located in the US the shirt should have been with you at least two or three days ago. Please email us at denim at selfedge.com so we can find out what happened with your package. If you're in the US normally orders are with you within 24 to 72 hours of when you place your order.
I don't believe any of those manufacturers are really considering very high end if you're talking about the true top notch stuff.I would look at Sun Surf, Star of Hollywood, John Severson, and Flat Head's Limited Aloha line.
If you're trying to open a retail store and are worried about the rent cost you should not be opening a retail store.
That's pretty funny.. he actually only started to grow it last year, looking at the photos through-out our site you'll notice him in various states of facial hair over the past four or five years.
IRON HEART'S ULTRA HEAVY JEANS & BUZZ RICKSON'S SLUB COTTON LOGO TEE Iron Heart have just released two jeans out an unsanforized 21oz selvedge denim. These start out super rigid and with some wear will setttle in with defined creasing due to the weight and rigidness of the denim, sure to create some intense fading over time. This denim is available now in both the 634 straight leg fit and the 666 slim tapered fit. These jeans (as far as we know) will not be restocked...
You guys going to be around Saturday early afternoon? Gonna come by and check out the shop on the way to a friend's BBQ down the street.