or Connect

Posts by kiya

We'll have them done for a December release.
Oddly enough.. all this comes at a time where we're waiting for final samples for a black Type II that we're doing with a Japanese brand. It's kept original aesthetically, but functionally we've added hidden hand pockets into the side seams of the jacket with small zippers to keep them closed.
I agree, thats why i said "from any heritage/repro style brand".I would also think that if a fashion brand made a black Type II they'd manage to screw it up by changing too many details of the original. If one has been made true to the original, i'd love to see it.
I have never seen a black Type II from any heritage/repro style brand, i've never seen a black Type I either, only Type III's.
The sun is in his eyes!
Sugar Cane's Unsanforized Type II Denim Jacket We've always loved Sugar Cane's version of the classic 1950's style Type II denim jacket. They've gotten the denim feel right, the stitching is perfect, the iron buttons are classicly reproduced, and deer skin patch ages just as well as the denim itself. Normally this jacket is available only in a one-wash version. If you want an unsanforized denim jacket to age well over time we recommend buying a raw non-wash version. ...
Sugar Cane's Unsanforized Type II Denim Jacket We've always loved Sugar Cane's version of the classic 1950's style Type II denim jacket. They've gotten the denim feel right, the stitching is perfect, the iron buttons are classicly reproduced, and deer skin patch ages just as well as the denim itself. Normally this jacket is available only in a one-wash version. If you want an unsanforized denim jacket to age well over time we recommend buying a raw non-wash version. ...
Holy shit.. that definitely wins for craziest find i've ever seen at a Goodwill.
Iron Heart 633s-II Indigo/Indigo Straight Tapered Jeans, Overdyed Snap Shirt, & Socks! The 633s fit from Iron Heart has turned into one of our best selling jeans at Self Edge, it's a perfect straight leg jean with a heavy taper for a small let opening. We now offer the 633s fit in a new indigo warp and indigo weft 18oz denim which has been stitched together using tonal thread for a sleek dark indigo jean. These will age in a wild way considering what some of the...
Iron Heart 633s-II Indigo/Indigo Straight Tapered Jeans, Overdyed Snap Shirt, & Socks! The 633s fit from Iron Heart has turned into one of our best selling jeans at Self Edge, it's a perfect straight leg jean with a heavy taper for a small let opening. We now offer the 633s fit in a new indigo warp and indigo weft 18oz denim which has been stitched together using tonal thread for a sleek dark indigo jean. These will age in a wild way considering what some of the...