or Connect

Posts by worth

It has the 27094026 listed inside the breast pocket tag. So I guess it is Navy, but man you are right, it is dark. I only have charcoal to compare it to, not black.I think it's more of a mental thing on my part. If I know it's navy, even though it's a really dark navy, that's ok. If it was black, that would have been bad news.Thanks for the help.
I have a BB Fitzgerald I ordered off their website. I ordered a Navy suit, it says Navy on the invoice and i'm nearly positive it said Navy on the tag on the suit (which i've since thrown out) but the more I look at this suit, the more i'm thinking it's Black and not Navy. Everything I compare it to tells me it's black. Does anyone know if there are any specific markings or numbers that differentiate the black from navy fabrics on the fitzgerald? Does anyone have the...
I found this image of Kenneth More portraying Douglas Bader in the 1956 film "Reach for the Sky". Does anyone have any info on how to tie the scarf in this manner? The videos that Pocketsquareguy posted in the thread initially don't seem to work for me anymore, so i'm not sure if it was described there or not.
They didn't have the Milano in a 36 unfortunatley, I asked about it when I was there. I didn't ask about the Regent, but I just checked on their website and the smallest they have is 38. So it looks I may be stuck with the Fitzgerald.Thanks for the feedback.
I went to Brooks Brothers to try on a Fitzgerald. I'm a small guy (5'7" 140lbs), I tried on a 36S. It's the smallest they had in the store and it looks like 36 is the smallest they have on their website as well. Only got one decent pic unfortunately, but are there any opinions?
Thought i'd bump an old thread rather than starting a new one. I went to BB today to try on a Fitzgerald. I'm a small guy (5'7" 140lbs), I tried on a 36S. It's the smallest they had in the store and it looks like 36 is the smallest they have on their website as well. Only got one decent pic unfortunately, but are there any opinions? I'm mainly concerned about shoulders. It could be taken in in the waist a bit, but I want to make sure I get the proper shoulder...
That is strange. I would send Angie an independent email, not a reply, asking if it's legit. Or at least ask for some further details. Or maybe ask if you can order using a different CC without having to provide ID. Also might be a good idea to call your CC and tell them what happened and ask why it might have been flagged.
Thanks for the opinions. Could somsone point me in a different direction of what I should be looking for then? Thanks. Also, these are the smallest frame size, which are size 49.
Opinions on the Persol 649's? (24/57)
I've had an order "In Process" since March 7. 3 weeks and still not shipped.