or Connect

Posts by wax

This is still available.
Price includes shipping to Canada. For the US, add $10. International, please ask. Gorgeous, slubby denim from a few seasons ago. Hard to find. Worn 2-3 times. Some creasing and barely visible lighter spots near crotch & behind the knee - you'd have to be up close to be able to see it. These are practically new. Hemmed to 28.5" (not chain-stitched) Retail was ~$210. Measurements (flat): Waist (measured flat): 14.75" Rise: 9.5" Upper thigh (from center of crotch seam):...
Price includes shipping to Canada. For the US, add $10. International, please PM me. Add 4% for Paypal fees if not sending the money as gift. BNWT. Never worn. Sells for normally ~$125 100% cotton, slim fit buttondown with back darting, 2 button cuffs. Made in Canada. Measurements: 38" chest, 17.5" shoulder, 24" sleeve, 29.25" length
Price includes shipping to Canada. For the US, add $10. International, please PM me. Add 4% for Paypal fees if not sending the money as gift. 100% Wool, Worn sparingly. Good condition. Slight piling but not noticeable when worn. Measurements: Pit to pit: 19" Shoulder: 16" Length: 27" Sleeve: 26.25"
Price includes shipping to Canada. For the US, add $10. International, please PM me. Brand new, never used. Water repellent, heavy duty nylon roll top attache case with hidden snaps at top line and lobster clasp closure. Black leather flat top handles and trim. Detachable shoulder strap. Measurements: Height: 13" (closed), up to 17" Length: 15" Depth: 5" Handle drop: 3.5" Moderator's note: Asking for extra money for Paypal fees is against SF rules.
Price includes shipping to Canada. For the US, add $10. International, please PM me. Add 4% for Paypal fees if not sending the money as gift. F/W10, Used but in very good condition. Black, wool blend with cotton lining, made in France. 22" circumference.
Price includes shipping to Canada. For the US, add $10. International, please PM me. Add 4% for Paypal fees if not sending the money as gift. S/S11, BNWT. Never worn. Black, heavy waxed cotton front, lighter fabric back with a subtle dot motif. Measurements (Would fit a US 34 to 36) Shoulder: 13.5" Front length: 26" Back length: 22"
size 32
edited
They shipped me the wrong item the first time. I e-mailed them about the problem and got a response and a tracking number within 24 hours but according to the tracking, the now correct item was going to the wrong city. E-mailed TBS again and was told to call fedex so i did. I confirmed to TBS that they were shipping to the wrong person and then didn't hear from them until after the weekend. By then it was too late and someone got a free wallet.