or Connect

Posts by keshwa01

First up is this pair of linen/cotton blend Polo Ralph Lauren navy striped pants. They're not easy for me to pull off, but they are high quality stuff. Split waistband, side tabs, flat front etc. Details you don't find these days from Polo. Looking for $40 + shipping Waist 33" Inseam 34" hem width 8" A pair of gray wool slacks from Incotex (marked sz 34) not quite as slim as some of the ones you are used to, but still from the current batch (based on the tags), so great...
neck and chest and sleeve measurements?
any left to take out the sleeve?
Lovely fabric. Wish it was a 38. GLWS
any material to let out the sleeves?
length?
Great black linen sportcoat by Polo Ralph Lauren. In excellent used condition, minor pilling here and there but no rips or tears. quarter lined and no padding in shoulders. thinly canvassed in chest and has three roll 2.5 You will be getting your money's worth with this one. chest 22.5 waist 21 sleeve 25, with 2.5" extra shoulder 19.25 length 31 Looking for $50 shipped CONUS Reasonable offers accepted as well
sizing details? length/chest
Could I get measurements for jacket length, inseam and amount of material to let out waist?
Super solid, well-maintained suit. Staple navy color. Simply too big for me now that I've slimmed down a bit. Pleated pants, no cuffs chest: 20.5 sleeve: 24.5 shoulders 18.25 length - 31.5 waist- 32 inseam: 29 outseam: 40.7 material to let out in length - 2.5" in width: 3" Looking for $100->$90 shipped CONUS. Offers accepted as well. Let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures