or Connect

Posts by pfr0g

Been a long time since I posted, hello SF I used to purchase a lot of clothes and find myself having to budget more these days. Have not bought much since 08/09 in the way of dress shirts. I need to refresh my collection due to work elbow destroyed shirts (now made into short sleeve casuals). I am still fairly particular about my clothes. I would like to get something along the lines of Borelli/Purple Label/Fray/Isaia/Barba but dont have the time to hunt for bargains...
Any chance of getting a one button peak 40R? My friend is getting married and I finally convinced him NOT to wear a damn rental. I offered him my Isaia Aquaspider S150 but its a 3-2 roll and his wife really didn't like it. She also said it looked the same as the polyester rental and the material didn't feel and better. So I broke out a Cesare Attolini and she said OK this fabric is a little nice then the rental, sigh. If anyone has a 40R one button peak please let me...
Any two for 335 shipped I am too lazy to go to the outlets to return these. This is FAR less then I paid for them. Come on people this is as low as I can go. I know we here at SF are used to killer deals but these are 90% off retail and more if you consider shipping.
price drop on all. Take all 3 for 485 shipped. Or 175 each shipped.
Quote: Originally Posted by Spencer Young (Looking @ my invoice) Price on the Maglis was 148.89. I picked up a black pair in 10.5. Toe box is a bit long but otherwise a solid shoe, especially for the price. thanks, 148.89 + shipping it is then. Yeah the toebox is long and I am usually a 10 or 10 1/2, these just are too long for me. I really like the finish, very surprised how nice the patina is on the Cognac ones. no takers on the Brink...
Both Isaias are sold.
Selling some items that I kept from a sale months ago. Recently I lost several consulting clients; most notably a big structured finance law firm in NYC. I work and go to school at a University so my base salary sucks and I live off consulting. I decided I liked my new Porsche more then cloths so I am selling some items I planned on keeping. Look for some more stuff in the next few days. I have a pair of Bruno Maglis size 10 1/2. They are cement jobs but half way...
Been away on a business trip until today. I will post measurements for the Grey Gianluca tonight. The Grey one already has a buyer interested but if he backs out I can offer both Gianlucas for 125 shipped. The Grey one is a 54R and is slightly larger then the tan and may not work for a slimmer 42R. I had the Grey tailored down to approximately 42-43R. The Corneliani 40R Brick is on sale now at 279 shipped. Taking a loss on this with tax and shipping; however I need to...
PM sent on the 42R blue jacket.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sublime_Law Rich people at JoS A. Bank? I went in Jos A Bank about 7 years ago with my friend and boss at the time who was fairly rich. He was the CEO of a fairly successful company and probably pulled in 2-3 million a year. He bought 15K worth of suits and other assorted crap from them and never wore any of it. He also shopped at places like Tyrone in Roslyn NY since he did not trek into the city much. Tyrone was...