or Connect

Posts by Jamesgatz

Anden - please sell me that jacket.
Shoulder to shoulder measurement?
Indian Hollywood.
Kering bought Brioni.
Greg, do you agree about tan color trou with the Cantarelli jacket? What other colours would work with it? The jacket is gorgeous, but wouldn't go with gray trou, I assume.
Not sure what you are looking for, but I love Gianni's (Passaggio Cravatte) offerings.
Kulata: just excellent.
Redundant
Up for grabs is offered a Canali coat from their highest Exclusive line. The fabric is black Loro Piana Storm System in wool / silk (90/10) and lining is cream silk / polyamide (70/30) - no need to explain to the board members what LP fabrics like these cost. The suede details and the fabrics mean that this coat is as close to Loro Piana as you can get without their exorbitant prices - although the retail price on this one is by no means cheap at + 1500 USD. Purchased in...
Up for grabs is offered a Canali coat from their highest Exclusive line. The fabric is black Loro Piana Storm System in wool / silk (90/10) and lining is cream silk / polyamide (70/30) - no need to explain to the board members what LP fabrics like these cost. The suede details and the fabrics mean that this coat is as close to Loro Piana as you can get without their exorbitant prices - although the retail price on this one is by no means cheap at + 1500 USD. Purchased in...