or Connect

Posts by applegreen

Thanks for the advice regarding KKA vs Guidi! Still torn though. I'm a smaller skinnier guy, so the Guidi 988 would hopefully not look too ridiculous. They are very different, which is why it's harder to decide I think. Ultimately might have to let my pocketbook choose, and that would go to the KKA. Thanks again!
KKA Guidi Fiore attachment side-zips: OR Guidi 988 soft horse back zips? My only real concern with the KKA is that the shaft might be too big (I have tiny ankles). Also does anybody know how the KKA fits? TTS?
Bought the tote a while back and can't find the tote holder code. Should I just buy now and then ask to apply it retroactively when they email me back?
I swear I'm not normally at H&M this much, but stopped in at the Century City mall location and they have a bit of the other clothes (no black/grey side zips though). I have no idea what the official names are, but they had a good size run of the blue shawl knit sweater (~$60), suiting, that crazy oversized white jacket, the weird denim/khaki pants, the actually pretty decent tan overcoat with the inverted lapels, and a bunch of women's stuff it looks like. All discounted...
Down to $30 at the Hollywood location too. Wide range of side zips in black and white, plus tons of the painted white and beige slip ons.
I kind of got the feeling like she just decided at that moment. There wasn't any sign on the bin, and when I brought them to the counter she said, "You know these are... $50... on sale?" So I said, sure, sounds good.
Hit up the Long Beach Trading Co... pickings are getting slimmer, and prices are now $50 for what's in the box. Grabbed a pair of SC 1966 in 31x32, KMW 2010 in 31, and SC lot 321 for a friend in 28. Not decided about keeping them. Anyone know if the KMW 2010 will shrink with a hot soak? The SC in 31 might be a bit too baggy for me, might flip them on the 'bay soon.
If you're going to wash it, you might want to go with a S. Per an earlier post, they shrink a bit with a wash/dry. I'm 5'8 with 36" chest and the XS fits perfect now, but I'm pretty sure if I wash/dry it, it will shrink too much.
Thanks for the arm length info. I think I saw the original arm measurement of like 21" and thought my arms were freakishly long.
Slacktide, I had similar measurements (and about the same height and weight): S2S: 16.5 Chest: 37 (on full inspiration or flexing) Midsection: 29.5 Waist/hips: 33 Front length: 21 Sleeve length: 24?? Do I have gorilla arms? Bicep: 12 My question is, how much should these be edited if we're getting a closely fitted coat, like the 2011 Moto? Also, is my arm length possible?