or Connect

Posts by applegreen

Thank you for the explanation. So if a package is worth 340000yen and I mark it down to 200000yen, do I pay 9% of 340000 (30600yen) or do I pay 9% of 140000 (12600)?
Do you have to pay for the insurance fee if you want to mark your package value down? If I'm willing to take the risk and leave it at 200000 yen when shipped by EMS, do I have to pay for the insurance on the entire cost of the item?
Really liking the lowtop M_moriabc but haven't seen any fit pics. I was torn between blowing my shoe budget on these or drips, and in the end decided that these are much less of a statement piece, something I can wear without feeling like my feet are super aggressive. Anybody try on the lowtops? How thick is the sole? Pretty comfortable?
Appreciate the info. Given how hard it is to find second hand, it looks like I'm going to end up going the Matteo route so I guess the second hand issue is not.
I'd also be interested. I'm assuming if you buy second hand there's no way to have it repaired by them if something tears or you lose a metal part or something?
Sz 46 in bison or cors. Just waiting for one to pop up on the various B&S forums or for retailers to restock.
Damn I just emailed Matteo yesterday about when they were restocking the scarstitches. Do you know what all was in this shipment?
Oops wrong thread
Missed out on a few opportunities recently while raising the cash, and now there's nothing to be found. Looking for a 2010 scarstitch in size 46, black, in BIAS (bison), CORS or HOIL (horse) and in black. Never realized how much of a unicorn this was since I just started looking, but damn it's tough finding these. Must come in waves or something. Thanks!
I've been searching the interwebs all over for some help with this, but can't really find anything. Any shorter guys (5'8" or less) wearing CCP leathers? I'm pretty sure the high neck is going to be way too long. The scarstitch is shorter but not sure how it would look. I can't try on before I buy since there's no where around here that sells it. Anybody know? I know there's a female version of the high neck that would probably fit better but I'm really more interested in...