or Connect

Posts by Monaco

Quote: Originally Posted by Don Carlos The reason for all the outdated tech in BSG is that Cylons could hack into open systems, so everything is closed and intentionally low-tech. I believe this is even explicitly stated in an episode somewhere along the line. I don't think it matters, some people will hate on certain things for nothing. If you don't like it, make your own-that is the beauty of fiction.
I'd go to Italy or Brazil alone.
I remember a thread like this a while back. I'd say take a book and go enjoy. When I used to work at a fine dining restaurant, people did this all the time. I'd also like to add that food is meant to be savored for everything it's worth, you appreciate it more when you're sitting alone and just focusing on the flavors, textures and smells. When you talk to somebody or are distracted, it takes away from that certain experience. For $200, you better go alone!
$30-$60 a week. Lots of chicken breast, veggies, fruits. Sometimes ice cream, raw milk, yogurt, and baked cheese curls. I used to eat a lot of bacon and eggs but don't seem to desire it anymore.
I eat ice cream everyday.
soak is a must double fry, give it a rest inbetween on a drainer.
Had these in Paris, I enjoyed them. Girls get wet for macarons.
Reminds me of this episode of Family Guy: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Quote: Originally Posted by SField I just talked about Tom yum actually, so I'm a bit wrong. I love asian soups as long as they've been skimmed properly, which they often fail to do. So simple, very flavorful. I think Tom Yum is brilliant and any person could make it very well. A lot of those broths are very healthy, I wish they'd be incorporated into the western diet more. Ah I see, Tom yum is good as well, the hot and sour flavors are more...
Why would you try to present argument points to get your girlfriend to be more stylish? Either she is open to new things or she isn't. I've tried to talk an old girlfriend into being more open to new styles but she liked being simple-we didn't last.